Sergi Samper

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You think Xavi would choose Samper for the 6? That'd be honoring him on a higher level than even Puyol handing over the 5.

I actually do think he'd chose Samper for the #6. But I think Samper will wear the #16 in 14/15, and Xavi will wear the #6 if he stays another season or it will remain vacant if he leaves. And then in 15/16, Samper would get the #6.

And let's face it, other than Busquets, no other player in our team is probably worthy of the #6.

Last edited:

Zangash

Banned
I actually do think he'd chose Samper for the #6. But I think Samper will wear the #16 in 14/15, and Xavi will wear the #6 if he stays another season or it will remain vacant if he leaves. And then in 15/16, Samper would get the #6.

And let's face it, other than Busquets, no other player in our team is probably worthy of the #6.

Rafinha could be by the time Xavi leaves, although something tells me he'll be keeping his 12 for quite a few years until he gets #8 from the Don while in his prime the way Busquets got the 5, but that's just a weird feeling I have.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Rafinha could be by the time Xavi leaves, although something tells me he'll be keeping his 12 for quite a few years until he gets #8 from the Don while in his prime the way Busquets got the 5, but that's just a weird feeling I have.

Rafa's favorite number is 12, so I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to keep the 12. I can see Halilovic/Denis inheriting the #8 when Iniesta retires.

Zangash

Banned
Rafa's favorite number is 12, so I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to keep the 12. I can see Halilovic/Denis inheriting the #8 when Iniesta retires.

The thing is Busquets seemed to heavily favor his own 16 up until he was awarded the 5. There is no way anyone not from La Masia gets the 8, and if Rafinha excels here then he'd take the 8 if Andres tells him to, just as Busquets did.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The thing is Busquets seemed to heavily favor his own 16 up until he was awarded the 5. There is no way anyone not from La Masia gets the 8, and if Rafinha excels here then he'd take the 8 if Andres tells him to, just as Busquets did.

I suppose you are right. You don't say no to the Don.

Richard.H

Absolute class. So composed for a youngster. Very excited for this young prospect. Him + Halilovic will tear up Segunda.

L

linetty

Barcelona B will be too over powered... abit unfair for the other segunda teams...

Munir, Adama, Halilovic, Samper, Babunski and many more...

Home of Barca Fans