Sergi Samper

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Camp Nou debut for the player in the cantera who has had, outside of Deulofeu, the loftiest expectations IMO...He's growing in confidence and who knows what his potential might be really...Go back to some old matches in 2008 and see how raw Busquets was and the errors he'd still make, Samper gives the impression of someone even further along in his development than Sergio at the time

Really happy for the player, hope we see him with the first team - even if only sparingly

SwiftGuyver

i've said it before but i'll say it again, he is our future Capità.

the kid is pure class. he is calm & composed on the ball, he has vision, he's skillful, he's tall, he's been schooled the Barca way since he was 6 years old and he is Catalan.

barcanuck

i've said it before but i'll say it again, he is our future Capità.

the kid is pure class. he is calm & composed on the ball, he has vision, he's skillful, he's tall, he's been schooled the Barca way since he was 6 years old and he is Catalan.

He's reminds me alot of a cross between Kroos, Pirlo and Busi. He's got a hell of a future on his hands!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's interesting how he's picked up his game after seeing his development suffer a hiccup before Vinyals course corrected him...I wonder how much Sergi credits Jordi for his renaissance

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Brilliant performance tonight, ran the show and had some great energy too. His issue last year was having a disconnect from our attacking moves and being too static but now he's involved and mobile, often playing sequences that get the ball forward. I hope he gets tried out further up this year. If Grimaldo is subject to positional experimentation, then there is no doubt that Samper is.

Arximidis

Camp Nou debut for the player in the cantera who has had, outside of Deulofeu, the loftiest expectations IMO...He's growing in confidence and who knows what his potential might be really...Go back to some old matches in 2008 and see how raw Busquets was and the errors he'd still make, Samper gives the impression of someone even further along in his development than Sergio at the time

Really happy for the player, hope we see him with the first team - even if only sparingly

I agree with you but do not forget that Samper is playing the Busquet's role for more than a year now. He is very exciting and promising nevertheless!

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I agree with you but do not forget that Samper is playing the Busquet's role for more than a year now. He is very exciting and promising nevertheless!

Busi is still young we need a new Xavi although it would be awesome to have a player capable of doing both

Egert

Estonian Culé
Samper: "I don't really know what Luis Enrique thinks. Now I just have to keep on showing at the B-team that I'm ready, my chance will come"

Home of Barca Fans