Sergi Samper

DinhoR10

Let's not overyhype poor Samper OK? Even if he improves his passing and awareness to become better midfield director than Rak, Rak is far more universal - better shot, better corners and free kicks and stronger.

Xavi can't shoot, is weak sucks at direct free kicks and isnt that good defensively. Yet along with his equally weak partner iniesta is a candidate got GOAT midfielder. Samper is a barcelona midfielder through and through and when played properly he doesnt need Rakitic's attributes.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Flawless performance in midfield again, as it has been in every game he's played so far. His throughball for Adriano's goal was sexy but I liked his outside-boot lob pass to Douglas even more, the kid is something else. Cordoba at home should be the perfect chance to play for him in la liga, he's earned it.

SwiftGuyver

he's probably the most polished and composed youth prospect in Europe right now.

i know people hate player comparisons but he really is like a hybrid of Busi & Pirlo.

pure class.

Andrew M

Flawless performance in midfield again, as it has been in every game he's played so far. His throughball for Adriano's goal was sexy but I liked his outside-boot lob pass to Douglas even more, the kid is something else. Cordoba at home should be the perfect chance to play for him in la liga, he's earned it.

His through ball was deflected. I wasn't that impressed in this match. Have been in his others, though

L

linetty

Samper: “Playing in central midfield besides Busquets? It'd be a dream. I find it comfortable there but I haven’t played there for a while."

Samper: “Busquets? He always gives me a lot of advice when he sees me from the top at the stands. Tells me how I did, what I can do better.”

Samper: “Different style on first team? The fullbacks are more attacking so I have to defend more. In the end it’s still the style of Barça”

Samper: “Masip debut? He helped us immensely to finish third last year. He had a great season and I’m glad that he debuted. He played well."

Samper: “Adama's game last night? He has pretty much done the same since childhood so it does not surprise me at all. His speed is amazing."

Samper: “Camp Nou? I try to focus on the game, not what happens outside the pitch but the truth is I find it comfortable playing there."

Samper: “Game last night? I am very happy. I have to try to exploit every opportunity and every minute I get. I am very grateful.” [vavel]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans