Sergi Samper

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The problem is that loaning isn't a normal aspect of player development at Barcelona - this is only a recent phenomena...Moreover, Sevilla has already proven a poor place to loan a player we intend to eventually incorporate into the 1st team...They have no incentive to help develop a player for free, not part of their model

Ajax is a smarter choice in general but to the larger point, loans really should only be used for those players who aren't expected to make it with the 1st team...For those who do and who don't have a guaranteed spot on the squad, an incentivized loan has to be used otherwise the risk is that the player languishes on the bench

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would be pretty amazing if he is promoted to the 1st team and has a breakthrough season.

Wishful thinking maybe, but still :p

khaled_a_d

Would be pretty amazing if he is promoted to the 1st team and has a breakthrough season.

Wishful thinking maybe, but still :p

I would be happy with that .but I like that the primary plan for now is him staying between Barca B and 1st team .that is the best option IMO

coo; video btw ,thanks for sharing [MENTION=15002]Ini8[/MENTION]

Drexl

I believe in him, I see him as Xavi's successor. I hope Lucho will promote him, we need more players this season.

F

Flavia

MD is saying Lopetegui wants him at Porto on loan, and that Samper would consider it.

F

Flavia

Would rather not. He's good enough for a rotation spot here...

He won't be promoted now. And I don't see a spot for him, even as a rotation player. Roberto got the Busi sub spot, and there's also Rafinha to play cm. When January comes, it'll be even harder, with Arda.

Zangash

Banned
He won't be promoted now. And I don't see a spot for him, even as a rotation player. Roberto got the Busi sub spot, and there's also Rafinha to play cm. When January comes, it'll be even harder, with Arda.

Does Roberto have the Busi sub spot because he's better or because he's older?

xXKonan

Sergi Samper (20) doesn't want to stay at Barcelona B next season. He has offers from Porto, Malaga, and English and Dutch clubs. [md]

F

forcabarca

[MENTION=15002]Ini8[/MENTION] - thanks for the share... Amazing ball control!

Home of Barca Fans