Sergi Samper

Does Roberto have the Busi sub spot because he's better or because he's older?

Defensively Roberto is better and his short passing game is as good as anyone's. Samper's skills are more suited for Xavi's position which currently doesn't exist and is shared between Iniesta/Rakitic.

Zangash

Banned
Defensively Roberto is better and his short passing game is as good as anyone's. Samper's skills are more suited for Xavi's position which currently doesn't exist and is shared between Iniesta/Rakitic.

Sounds to me like that's a bit of a problem. No amount of loan spells will change this.

I wonder if we'll blame his attitude when we sell him :lol:

Alik

We've got too many players. Someone needs to be offloaded, otherwise Samper should be loaned.

khaled_a_d

He shouldn't be fully promoted .he can get playing time with 1st team early on like Munir did last year but still play games with B team
But Porto is very tempting choice to loan a player tbh ,he will have a coach that believe in him and already helped players like O.Torres

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He shouldn't be fully promoted .he can get playing time with 1st team early on like Munir did last year but still play games with B team
But Porto is very tempting choice to loan a player tbh ,he will have a coach that believe in him and already helped players like O.Torres

Lopetegui is a good coach, if we want to loan him.

Like Lucho with Rafa or Martinez with Deulo (prior to the injury).

It won't be another Emery case.

Sounds to me like that's a bit of a problem. No amount of loan spells will change this.

I wonder if we'll blame his attitude when we sell him :lol:

Not exactly, there wasn't a xavi role before xavi. Samper has the potential to be good enough (Atleast i believe) to impress his playing style on a team when he plays for them, he's already done it in the first team when he got his two games.

xXKonan

Barcelona B midfielder Sergi Samper (20) will start pre-season with the first team on Monday. Decision about future will be made later. [md]

Tomchin

Barcelona B midfielder Sergi Samper (20) will start pre-season with the first team on Monday. Decision about future will be made later. [md]
Great news, is it already known which other B-team players will start with the first team on Monday?

Zangash

Banned
Great news, is it already known which other B-team players will start with the first team on Monday?

So far that's Munir, Sandro, and Samper. No real surprises really. Aside from Grimaldo a case can't be made for a single one of the others being ready.

khaled_a_d

I think we will have to add Alen and Adama considering they are officially 1st team player right now according to their contracts

Zangash

Banned
I think we will have to add Alen and Adama considering they are officially 1st team player right now according to their contracts

Alen is an almost guaranteed loan and Adama looks to be in a similar boat. Considering all the transfer dealings our interim board has crapped out I'm surprised they haven't already been loaned, although I suppose all of their deals thus far have been first team related.

khaled_a_d

Alen is an almost guaranteed loan and Adama looks to be in a similar boat. Considering all the transfer dealings our interim board has crapped out I'm surprised they haven't already been loaned, although I suppose all of their deals thus far have been first team related.

I am talking about training during pre-season ,they will have to start training like the rest of players and they are officially 1st team players so we can't tell them to train with Barca B . only logical thing is they join 1st team till loaned out

khaled_a_d

B keeper Suarez, midfielders Samper, Gumbau and Halilovic and forwards Munir and Sandro will start pre-season with first team on Monday [md]

Home of Barca Fans