Sergi Samper

xXKonan

CRSLU7HWUAA7_zY.jpg

Trained with the Main Team today.

Bran the Greenseer

? Samper, Aitor, Gumbau, and Camara were all called for training. So I don't really understand this question.

It was a joke based off a joke someone made a while back when they were all called up when everyone was injured but everyone but Gumbau was sent back to the B team. Someone was like "They just needed extra bodies for rondos" :lol:

I'd hope Samper actually gets into the squad, gambau has had alot of time, time to give Samper a couple garbage mins.

F

Flavia

Has Samper regressed so much he is currently worse than Gumbau? I haven't been able to watch more than one game from the b team this season, but I find that hard to believe.
Gumbau is really bad. I can't understand wtf he's doing with the 1st team. If Samper is also that bad, than a dm should be brought too.

khaled_a_d

Has Samper regressed so much he is currently worse than Gumbau? I haven't been able to watch more than one game from the b team this season, but I find that hard to believe.
Gumbau is really bad. I can't understand wtf he's doing with the 1st team. If Samper is also that bad, than a dm should be brought too.

I doubt you will find anyone here who has really been able to watch Barca B games closely with those type of streams and that shitty level of football
Though it seemed from highlights and the few games I watched there that both of them has been improving lately as Barca B players

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Gumbau playing defies logic unless the sole reason is down to his work ethic or ability to get stuck in...I can't recall a sloppier midfield player coming through La Masia to play with the 1st team, it's bizarre to witness

We can say similar for Sandro, tbh....A hard working player but I question whether he has the ability to thrive or provide much relief in the 1st team...He remains an interesting example when you consider Deulofeu, Adama & Tello all have better skill sets to offer the 1st team

Icarium

Lifestealer
Lucho prefers hard working players. It is no wonder actually. Maybe he doesn't see that much in samper and grimaldo really. Hard to guess but I am not too worried. Both samper and grimaldo are also not good enough. Let them play at B team regularly. It is not like they are too good for that team, at least that is not visible on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans