Sergio Agüero

DucdeOrléans

And since when aguero became the desperately needed savior of FC Barcelona over night, I must have been a sleep.
A couple of people suggest him and everyone goes
"Agüero, Well of course!!, How didn't i thought of that before, I mean duh!, Say no to the bad overhyped neymar, It's Agüero, It has always been Agüero, We have been blinded all this time"

Agüero is no savior at all he would just have been a better pick than Alexis. Well most would anyway so hardly a achievement. Personally I would pick Luis Suárez over Agüero but it looks like Neymar will be the "next thing". I can live with that though.

Kerrybai

Villa/Tello - Messi - Aguero or Neymar/Pedro.

I think with that Lineup we can be back to our best. Never ever Iniesta/Fabregas up front unless we are suffering injuries and playing small teams.

BigBarcaBoy

Villa will leave, Alexis will be sold unless he regains the plot so 2 strikers will be needed. I don't think the budget would stretch to Neymar and Aguero which would be fantastic.

Galning

next season...

Neymar/Tello-----Messi-----Aguero/Pedro

Deulofeu coming in now and then.

sell Villa & Alexis.

images

Antimadridista1

Guys we'll never have Aguero in our team lol ! He's just too expensive and there isn't any rumour about him coming in Barcelona .
Even if he had to come, not sure that he'd like to play in the wing like with Argentina !

Kerrybai

Yeah, right. That train passed 2-3 years ago where we could have bought him for a "reasonable" price. Instead 50 million Euros combined were used on Keirrison (whatever has happened with that flop since I have no idea about and don't want to know about it) and Sánchez.

If we in the CL then 50 million could easily be spent on Aguero, bearing in mind that Sanchez would for around 20 million. But still I believe Neymar will be the player brought in.

Home of Barca Fans