Sergio Aguero

AURELIUS

The chance to get him has long passed. When he was still at Athletico and worth 35mil it would've been easy, but you guys got Cesc instead

Indeed. Said it last summer. Buy Kun not Cesc. But sentimentality and the return of the prodigal son won over logic. Kun can play anywhere across the width of the pitch and he can create as well as score. He has a naturally intuitive empathy with Messi which also would have been an advantage.

AURELIUS

I actually think that Tevez is a slightly better player but his attitude is of huge concern.

I think Kun is more gifted and Tevez is just a heap of trouble wherever he goes. Not good for the dressing room at all. Clubs would do well to steer clear of him although I couold see a club on the make like PSG try for him or perhaps Internazionale with their strong Argentine links.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Aguero is more skilled than Tevez, he might not have Tevez's athletic gifts but whatever athleticism and work Tevez has is balanced out by being a miserable human being.

Robbie

Yeah..cause City would sell one of their best players to a club that will be their competitor in Europe next year. :rolleyes:

All Madrid has to do is unsettle him with a long saga, get him to put in a transfer request, then offer City a player+cash exchange. Not impossible, but will entirely depend on what kind of person Aguero is. Will he respect his club and fans, or will be go on strike like Berbatov did to get out of Spurs?

B

Biscuits

If money is huge City will sell him and get replacement, if he does a Fabregas hoping Real will get him on cheap or hands in transfer request, he should ask Tevez how did that turn out for him

Home of Barca Fans