Sergio Busquets

xavisionary

I LOVE Busquets, easily one of my favorite players now after consistent genius performances (and the shallow part of me loves the fact that he's still relatively unheard of amongst the average arm chair fan who still regard him as a racist pansy diver). One gripe though; with the array of passing he has, I just wish I saw the odd goal here and there, a cool pass into the very bottom corner from 20 yards that he should be easily capable of doing.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
His one touch play is just a sight to behold... Mods, can we change the thread title to Bossquets like you did with God? Hahahaha...

gingerless

:busquets:

51wlg2.jpg

:lol:

X

xaviniesta

Busquets will be at the Olympic Games. The club preferred he didn't go, but let the player decide. Guardiola understands his decision. [md]

thats some great fucking news. i will watch the olympics this season, not that stupid euro.

Maria

Busquets will be at the Olympic Games. The club preferred he didn't go, but let the player decide. Guardiola understands his decision. [md]

thats some great fucking news. i will watch the olympics this season, not that stupid euro.

Why do you think that the euro is stupid?

X

xaviniesta

i have a feeling it will be as boring as the WC was. i better enjoy the young spanish squad playing good football rather than the del bosque's spain. good luck for the xabi+javi pivot btw.

Maria

i have a feeling it will be as boring as the WC was. i better enjoy the young spanish squad playing good football rather than the del bosque's spain. good luck for the xabi+javi pivot btw.

Yeah..there's a 99.99% posibility that VDB will play with busi-xabi-xavi from the beginning, so he will field only one striker or sacrifice silva/cesc. Btw, the fact that busi will play at the Olympics it doesnt mean that he won't be at Euro.

X

xaviniesta

oh, i was thinking they are at the same time. euro are in june-july right? and olympics are in august?

Home of Barca Fans