Sergio Busquets

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

4b5307f0-8f5e-405a-a793-117d19a9fc03.jpg

B

barcelonista

The foul on him looked awful. In replay it looked like Ujfalusi's foul on Messi last season ... I hope that team gets relegated. Fss.

E

estranged

Yea that was a horrendous tackle, potentially season ending....actually surprised that Busi made it out without any injury.

abual3bed1

thank god he walked off the pitch under his own powers .. if that first tackle was in the PL .. the player would've been sent off and banned for 3 games ..

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

He looks so badass as a youngster. As I was telling one of my Cule friends, as much as I hate him, he is too good of a footballer to actually dislike. I knew the fucker would come good, really really good when everyone was calling him an accident waiting to happen. Something about him was all balls, zero fucks-given.

Hasn't changed either.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He looks so badass as a youngster. As I was telling one of my Cule friends, as much as I hate him, he is too good of a footballer to actually dislike. I knew the fucker would come good, really really good when everyone was calling him an accident waiting to happen. Something about him was all balls, zero fucks-given.

Hasn't changed either.

exactly correct. he just does not give one solitary fuck about any threat or opponent.

f2662cd2-2aa2-49f4-992f-581daeb8b5ce.jpg

hero.

Home of Barca Fans