Sergio Busquets

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Then again, his dad was a mobster, if Sergio gets into trouble, he has gangstas out there to save him. I bet he deals blow and meth.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
by the way, what happened to this guy anyway? http://www.barcaforum.com/member.php/10938-iehko - looks like he didn't have the time to delete his account as he promised. looks like CIA got him before, poor guy.
poor soul
AZ7Wd.gif

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
For real?
sure

i know that it is extremely dangerous to say this in public, but his grandparent is the member of *** (three letter group in spain, i know its kinda obvious) and the tattoo was referring to it too... my spanish friend has connection to an organization against *** and the information is trustable, but its not something that i can tell everybody...........

my buddy's brother's godfather is part of the group against it, and sergi's granpa is... you know what it is. He says that almost no one knows about this, and he told me that i should never even try to post online, but i just couldn't resist my self.. ( i have severe OCD symptom....) He's tattoo is completely connected to this. I will be deleting this account in the next several days. whether you believe or not, the source is very trustable but i wont push it to much. (his family from Barcelona City got shitload of connection so many different industries, now he is living in a town in the East Coast USA, one of those hedge-fund towns.

well it seems like no one believes anyway so its fine, and yes it's ETA. alright im gonna delete my account, as i said before.

Couldn't be more real!!

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
sure

Couldn't be more real!!

Wow, I never saw this.

I jokingly said Busi's dad was a mobster because there was a column written on him that said anyone who had a problem would go to Busis dad to have him solve it. Busis dad is none to fuck with.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Wenger : Busquets's clever... he forces the ref to give yellow cards to Spanish opponents. He pretends being hurt whereas he's the one who kicked. He has all the moral weaknesses that help in football.

vp20H.gif

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
When Perez tried to bring Arsene Wenger to Madrid, he had left him a little enevelope with cash. He told him, you may not be representing us, but you will work for us.

Home of Barca Fans