Sergio Busquets

desoe

Honestly I missed the situation (I got distracted in that moment), so I actually don't know what Busquets did for this goal. I should check it out.

Nirre_99

He had a good game, but the blind pass in buildup (which I think was meant for Xavi) to the Arsenal guy was really bad.

Unfortunately for barca, this goal put energy back into Arsenals legs.

Ashame that one mistake can be so costly, but over all he was good.

V

Valon

He was great IMO too. But this just proves my theory that he's a roller coaster.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He was great IMO too. But this just proves my theory that he's a roller coaster.

are-you-not-entertained.jpg

adil_909

decent enough game from him, but yaya should have started alongside him instead of keita. he did make a crucial mistake which led to their goal though, can't deny that.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He's sooooooo mighty great. Only needs to mature a bit but that's no surprise as he is only 21. But he is also bossing midfield at his 21st at the highest level.

Our DM position is soooooo secured for the next couple years.

V

Valon

He's sooooooo mighty great. Only needs to mature a bit but that's no surprise as he is only 21. But he is also bossing midfield at his 21st at the highest level.

Our DM position is soooooo secured for the next couple years.

True, he'll overcome his mistakes with experience.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Man i thought he was sooo good tonight the stupid stupid costly mistakes are kiling him though... its gotta stop.. but dude can dribble and pass and receive fouls like no other he is a tall xavi

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
That pass was worth of an immediate trip to the bench for the next couple of games despite of how was the rest of the game... He has made this kind of mistakes all season long, and in some games it has costed us too much, like today... I could go on about how this kind of mistakes annoy me but the pic posted by Meta pretty much sums Busquets up...

I just wonder how many more of this mistakes will make him learn? I really hope Pep gives him some serious stick because this errors are unacceptable...

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
That pass was worth of an immediate trip to the bench for the next couple of games despite of how was the rest of the game... He has made this kind of mistakes all season long, and in some games it has costed us too much, like today... I could go on about how this kind of mistakes annoy me but the pic posted by Meta pretty much sums Busquets up...

I just wonder how many more of this mistakes will make him learn? I really hope Pep gives him some serious stick because this errors are unacceptable...

He got no punishment for screwing up in the clasico, so I doubt he'd get one now.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hehehe, I know La Furia, Pep will probably overlook it, but hey, a little wishful thinking has never been harmful, right?

Juan03

i agree he was great except for that mistaked pass but he is young and has shown that he can boss the midfield and with more experience he will be a great asset

Home of Barca Fans