Sergio Busquets

W

woobie

Okay, enough. Everyone. This has gone too far. I've deleted some posts. If the silliness continues, I'll lock the thread and/or suspend the folks involved.

W

woobie

More posts deleted.

Thread locked for a while until cooler heads prevail.

Galning

Good game by the anteater!

i3fnsl.gif

I got this.

V

Valon

I wanted to make a big post but I actually won't bother wasting my time.

Busquets is fucking cool.

wpf2b.gif

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Busquets 100% is not a racist. given Pep's obsession with character, there's no chance he promotes a player who has such ugly views.

he may well have used racist language, however. I can't tell, some Spanish-speaking friends can't tell, and UEFA can't tell either.
I don't want to extend this, but this comment stood out.

This is a bit extreme. Busquets very may well be a racist, Pep isn't some all seeing deity that can read his players minds. I'm sure there's plenty of model professional footballers out there with racist views in their person life. Or more likely than not, like most Spaniards, it's more that he is racially insensitive, might not be overly racist but comes from a culture where these questions aren't really analysed in detail and so doesn't quite comprehand the significance of a racist slur, being a cracker himself.

Or he's the fucking Malcolm X of Catalunya. We don't know, that's the point. But saying he's "100% not a racist" isn't something you can prove either.

But Busquets is indeed awesome, and I hope he continues to dive, hack and annoy the hell out of players of all colours.

Phatroonaldo

Just because Busquets is the biggest cunt in the football world(apart from alves) doesn't mean he automatically is a racist. I'd take the video with a grain of salt because we cannot be absolutely sure of what he's saying. Bobo, nono? Maybe anything.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I don't want to extend this, but this comment stood out.

This is a bit extreme. Busquets very may well be a racist, Pep isn't some all seeing deity that can read his players minds. I'm sure there's plenty of model professional footballers out there with racist views in their person life. Or more likely than not, like most Spaniards, it's more that he is racially insensitive, might not be overly racist but comes from a culture where these questions aren't really analysed in detail and so doesn't quite comprehand the significance of a racist slur, being a cracker himself.

you don't have to be a deity to spot a racist.

and Pep is a deity anyway so fuck you. :p

and being racially insensitive (which I'm sure Busquets is) isn't the same as being a racist. Pep's obsession with character woulda sussed it by now, considering how long they've been together.

Or he's the fucking Malcolm X of Catalunya. We don't know, that's the point. But saying he's "100% not a racist" isn't something you can prove either.

he totally is Malcolm X.

you can just see Busquets saying that about Barcelona achieving success, can't you?

Home of Barca Fans