Seydou Keita

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
sometimes his work goes unnoticed but imo he is an immense help to our midfield

Quite a key player and as you point out, often overlooked...I still don't see him quite at 100% after his injury - you can see his speed and touch often evading him still...Shame since he was having such a tremendous first half of the season...Hopefully, he really shows his complete game soon enough

F

Fisnik

he and abidal are the only 2 players that dont have technique in my opinion !

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
They both have. You just don't notice it cause the rest of the Barcelona team is immense on the technical aspect.

barca96

he and abidal are the only 2 players that dont have technique in my opinion !

abidal is alright and keita too, it's just that he still has to find his form..
every player on our team has a great technique if you haven't noticed

F

Fisnik

i dont know if you noticed but when barca starts to hold the ball for a long periods in a game the guy ho make a mistake it has to be keita if he is on the field ! He better now making Training with big players like Messi xavi iniesta Ibra i am talking about ball controll !

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Keita's decisionmaking and passing are still pretty poor, often he gives the ball away or takes the sting out of a move as the pass isn't accurate enough. Abidal used to look clumsy but this season he's been fantastic, he doesn't look out of place at all.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
i dont know if you noticed but when barca starts to hold the ball for a long periods in a game the guy ho make a mistake it has to be keita if he is on the field ! He better now making Training with big players like Messi xavi iniesta Ibra i am talking about ball controll !

:lol:

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Yep, added nothign at all, and gave the ball away in bad positions. Him playing highlights the lack of cover for Iniesta tbh, we really missed his creativity.

Home of Barca Fans