The Negreira case

NKMaribor

It's bad news for the entire Spanish football as it means those that pay get protected from bad decisions. He contacted us after payments stopped, saying that with him we wouldn't have such bad decisions agaist us.

If he contacted us after payments stopped, then it is good evidence that he was the one instigating and deceiving us with theories about corruption in the league. It looks like a complicated affair.

OMG, Negreira "deceived" us into bribery. It is not bribery! We were paying for refs not to demolish our store! Peak serghei right there.

serghei

OMG, Negreira "deceived" us into bribery. It is not bribery! We were paying for refs not to demolish our store! Peak serghei right there.

who-da-fook-conor-mcgregor.gif

NKMaribor

serghei, have you thought that Barca stopped paying him because he lost his influence? And also because you were going broke?

KingLeo10

If it turns out they have no hard evidence against us, should counter-sue the fuck out of the prosecution.

If it turns out there is hard evidence, then Barca should be relegated

Seems pretty simple to me

serghei

If it turns out they have no hard evidence against us, should counter-sue the fuck out of the prosecution.

If it turns out there is hard evidence, then Barca should be relegated

Seems pretty simple to me

Considering the type of accusation they formulated, which is pretty bold and serious, I agree the club should go out and attack if they didn't try to influence refs to gain an advantage.

If they did try to buy refs in order to get unfair advantages... then relegation and stripped of the titles they can prove it happened on.

Yes, pretty simple in the end.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some people are smart and corrupt. Seems like Catalans are incompetent & dumb and corrupt.

It's a deadly combo.

serghei

Some people are smart and corrupt. Seems like Catalans are incompetent & dumb and corrupt.

It's a deadly combo.

And if this is true then people still think selling the club (majority of it at least) would be such a terrible idea?

I mean clearly they have proven over and over again that they can't run it properly. It's one fuck up after another at this point.

Richard.H

It's a deadly combo.

It truly is. It would be a huge blessing if this club is bought out. Qataris and Saudis are much smarter than these Spanish old timer morons who are in this position only because of their family and location circumstances.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
And if this is true then people still think selling the club (majority of it at least) would be such a terrible idea?

I mean clearly they have proven over and over again that they can't run it properly. It's one fuck up after another at this point.

If you are selling a majority of the club, you might as well sell the entire club, 100% of it. Retaining a minority of the club is akin to having little power or nothing.

I know you and DonAK are favoring selling the club, I'd still be against it. I think the answer is to put more stringent controls in place and oversight on the board and management of the club, update the statute and bring in more outside auditors scrutinizing everything they do. And I'd think with cases like this, they will learn and be more scared and prudent. The fear factor.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Still simping for a sugar daddy I see.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Something need to be changed for sure.

Either give an external company full powers to audit the club and implement clear guidelines and accountability measures so something like this never happens again. Same goes for idiot presidents like Bartomeu. Need something to stop clowns like that from coming into power again, or if they come into power stop them from wrecking the club and tearing it apart.

The current system doesn't work as every president just keep doing whatever they want.

Problem comes down to who will implement it?

Even if Laporta weathers this storm and somehow manages to rebuild the club again to a position where it can spend and be self-sufficient, and stable......what is stopping an incompetent fool like Bartomeu into coming into power again and basically using the club like an AMEX card without thinking about how he's going to pay for it all later or simply not giving a shit about it as he might be gone in 4 or 6 years anyway?

Unless stringent controls, broad auditing and measures are brought into place this club is at the mercy of a man's honesty and competence again and might be sold anyway if it goes off the rails.

iniestaGOAT

Even if Laporta weathers this storm and somehow manages to rebuild the club again to a position where it can spend and be self-sufficient, and stable......what is stopping an incompetent fool like Bartomeu into coming into power again and basically using the club like an AMEX card without thinking about how he's going to pay for it all later or simply not giving a shit about it as he might be gone in 4 or 6 years anyway?

Unless stringent controls, broad auditing and measures are brought into place this club is at the mercy of a man's honesty and competence again and might be sold anyway if it goes off the rails.

Incompetent fools like barto come and go

We get one incompetent fool like valencia as the owner we are fucked forever

Home of Barca Fans