The Negreira case

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Incompetent fools like barto come and go

We get one incompetent fool like valencia as the owner we are fucked forever

Great point. Not trying to downplay the damage that can be caused by an idiotic, moronic and incompetent or corrupt president, the pain is relatively short-term as they can be voted out. With the owner(s), it is a gamble for a long time until they sell the club.

xXKonan

The Silver bullet for this case needs to rely more on than just bribing Negreira, it's actually finding blatantly obvious ref decisions that went our way throughout the years.

Considering how fucked up La Liga refs can be, that's going to be tough. We got lucky on a lot of occasions but we also got fucked even during the time we paid Negreira. Feels like all we did was just shovel money into a furnace when we were paying Negreira money at this point.

Messigician

Expert lawyer Felipe Izquierdo: "The prosecutor's office has zero evidence of Barcelona 'buying referees.'"The Prosecutor's Office only filed a complaint in the Negreira Case.Without evidence, there is no sanction.Tebas at first said that nothing terrible happened. Then he realized that you can bite Laporta. And he bites

We need to counter sue them for every penny

NKMaribor

The Silver bullet for this case needs to rely more on than just bribing Negreira, it's actually finding blatantly obvious ref decisions that went our way throughout the years.

Considering how fucked up La Liga refs can be, that's going to be tough. We got lucky on a lot of occasions but we also got fucked even during the time we paid Negreira. Feels like all we did was just shovel money into a furnace when we were paying Negreira money at this point.

Strange. I would say 16 league and 13 Copa del Rey titles since the 90s, vs Madrid with 10 / 7, is quite fantastic. Seems it was money well spent. In short your feelings are irrelevant considering it is just another shipment of cognitive bias.

In La Liga multiverse Real is the one paying VC millions. Situation on barcaforum reaches a boiling point, suggesting Real Madrid should be dissolved and its assets given to other league clubs, while Santiago Bernabeu should be deconstructed and used to rebuild Camp Nou.

No biggie guys. It is just a flesh wound.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Strange. I would say 16 league and 13 Copa del Rey titles since the 90s, vs Madrid with 10 / 7, is quite fantastic. Seems it was money well spent. In short your feelings are irrelevant considering it is just another shipment of cognitive bias.

In La Liga multiverse Real is the one paying VC millions. Situation on barcaforum reaches a boiling point, suggesting Real Madrid should be dissolved and its assets given to other league clubs, while Santiago Bernabeu should be deconstructed and used to rebuild Camp Nou.

No biggie guys. It is just a flesh wound.

You seem to have some irrational hatred for Barca.
As someone who followed Barca since the 90s I can say Madrid always had more push from refs than Barca.

Fact we won more was due to our golden era and talent. You must have missed it all obviously as Barcelona was the team that played best football on the planet for the last 20 years. Spain winning the EC and WC also on the back of Barca players.

Brilliant times it was and I enjoyed it. Must have been sad for those haters though :lol:

NKMaribor

You seem to have some irrational hatred for Barca.
As someone who followed Barca since the 90s I can say Madrid always had more push from refs than Barca.

Fact we won more was due to our golden era and talent. You must have missed it all obviously as Barcelona was the team that played best football on the planet for the last 20 years. Spain winning the EC and WC also on the back of Barca players.

Brilliant times it was and I enjoyed it. Must have been sad for those haters though :lol:

You entire culture is built upon Madrid "love". Strange that you are the one accusing others of irrationality, especially now when caught paying millions to official.

You are preaching heavy institutional pro Madrid bias for ages, and yet you have completely crushed Madrid domestically for last 30 years despite alleged brutal handicap. Golden generation does not answer that.

You are from Croatia. Well, you should know the story behind ex-Yugoslav league. And what it means when ref is out to get ya. Something similar to performances of Hernandez Hernandez.

serghei

Great point. Not trying to downplay the damage that can be caused by an idiotic, moronic and incompetent or corrupt president, the pain is relatively short-term as they can be voted out. With the owner(s), it is a gamble for a long time until they sell the club.

It's a gamble, but comparison with Valencia and Peter Lim is not very good. Whoever will buy Barca will be far more capable and rich, considering the sum we're talking about.

Gari

As I understand it, the judge or judges who made money and decisions in favor of Barcelona should go to jail along with Negreira. In fact, all this is just noise.

Neeraj

Anybody have the TLDR on this? Have been away from the forum and news for a while. I am aware that there was a case that came up a some weeks back about payments to a referee consultant, and that's about it. What are the further developments since then, in summary?

Messigician

Anybody have the TLDR on this? Have been away from the forum and news for a while. I am aware that there was a case that came up a some weeks back about payments to a referee consultant, and that's about it. What are the further developments since then, in summary?

That's about it still

Blown out of proportion by the Madrid based media

iniestaGOAT

This forum is your source of information?

Smh

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid have now positioned themselves against us too along with every other Spanish club.

If nothing comes out of it and it doesn't go to trial or we along with those other cunts are proven innocent I hope Laporta pulls out of the Super League deal so Madrid and Juventus can chase the project like idiots alone for themselves.

Might as well leave La Liga too at that point if possible. Rather see us compete vs the farmers in France.

Neeraj

Hmm, I'm guessing Madrid would want some fines and sanctions against us, to weaken us, but wouldn't actually want us to get relegated or anything like that. La Liga without Barca would be an economic collapse and Madrid would be the most affected aside from Barca itself.

Home of Barca Fans