Thiago Silva

F

Flavia

I didn't imply you said otherwise, i implied your club's management said otherwise.

It's like Rosell and Tito think any player and club will bend to them as long as they want to bring a player to their club. They are not even trying to hide it. They expect anyone to bend over because "they are the Barca".

I know many people hate clubs like the PSG and Monaco, yet clubs like these ones can really teach some
humility to clubs like the Barca.

Plus, as i said before, Rosell is giving a really, really bad image. The french newspaper are reporting that's the first time a BIG club's president is publicly, on TV seen by the whole world, asking a player to go for a clash with his club.

The Barca is not some Mafia and somebody has to teach it to Rosell. Weither it's the PSG or any other club.

As i posted in the Rumor thread :

I would really like somebody to explain to me how Rosell is planning to challenge the PSG because all the odds are everything but not in rosell's favor.

The qataris also sponsor barça, but I don't think rosell is gonna push the transfer as sport is suggesting. He talked about on his interview, but he's smart enough to know when to stop.

Bertus

The qataris also sponsor barça, but I don't think rosell is gonna push the transfer as sport is suggesting. He talked about on his interview, but he's smart enough to know when to stop.
Now it's interesting because i had a discussion on a french forum with barca's fans. Listen to what they say to me:

They pretend the Qataris need to stay the Barca's sponsor and so that's the barca that has the upper edge in many talks between them.

But let's be real, the Qataris wealth is reported to be +1000 billion of $ thanks to their natural ressource.

They can finance everything and anything to gain popularity around the world.

Do people really think they fear for a sponsoring with a football club even if said club is one, if not the best in the world?

I'm sure Prince Al Thani is shaking so much in his boots at the idea of losing that partnership... ^.^

F

Flavia

Now it's interesting because i had a discussion on a french forum with barca's fans. Listen to what they say to me:

They pretend the Qataris need to stay the Barca's sponsor and so that's the barca that has the upper edge in many talks between them.

But let's be real, the Qataris wealth is reported to be +1000 billion of $ thanks to their natural ressource.

They can finance everything and anything to gain popularity around the world.

Do people really think they fear for a sponsoring with a football club even if said club is one, if not the best in the world?

I'm sure Prince Al Thani is shaking so much in his boots at the idea of losing that partnership... ^.^

I don't think fear matter on this. They are businessmen. I think the reason why TS wasn't totally discarded yet is because he keeps saying he'd like to play for Barça, although he also says he's happy in France. To me it seems he's tryin to not burn any bridges. But he's not coming.

Bertus

I don't think fear matter on this. They are businessmen. I think the reason why TS wasn't totally discarded yet is because he keeps saying he'd like to play for Barça, although he also says he's happy in France. To me it seems he's tryin to not burn any bridges. But he's not coming.
Tell me how many players in the world dislike the barca first ^.^

There have been many players liking a club and dreaming about it while doing all their career elsewhere.

TS is honest when he says the Barca team is a dream team (read TS precisely, he always says that the barca players are great and how they play is great, but he never said once that he likes barca's représentatives)

TS is also honest when he says that he likes where he is.

Actually the boy is sometimes criticized because he dares saying what he truly thinks. But there's no inconsistency in what he said so far.

J

jiopi

The President of the Paris Saint-Germain, Sheikh Nasser Al-Khelaifi - "if Barca pays the clause Thiago Silva I do the same on Messi"

So there is a buyout-clause? :eusa_think:

Bertus

The President of the Paris Saint-Germain, Sheikh Nasser Al-Khelaifi - "if Barca pays the clause Thiago Silva I do the same on Messi"

As said in the Rumor thread, their source is a very bad amateur french website.

There is no "buyout clause" in the french league. It's illegal here in France.

TLDR : It's fake and it proves many spanish papers don't even know the french league rules and laws.

J

jiopi

As said in the Rumor thread, their source is a very bad amateur french website.

There is no "buyout clause" in the french league. It's illegal here in France.

TLDR : It's fake and it proves many spanish papers don't even know the french league rules and laws.
Can I see the law/rule?

lovebarca

wow he is giving us warning to pay messi's clause????????
this man is funny.I mean no doubt he can pay messi's clause but will messi go?
If MESSI wanted out then there will be long list of club "top tier" to give his buyout clause.

Tomchin

Nothing like pissing off your hidden shirt sponsors ... keep on doing the good job Rosell
Now that we have a shirt-sponsor anyway, I doubt a club as marketeable as Barca would have any difficulties in finding another sponsor who offer the same amount of money (35M/year?). If I remember correctly ManUtd signed a better shirt-sponsorship deal recently for example?

Bertus

Did you miss an overtake? :lol:

Can you translate the whole article 202?

Article 202
"Banning of buyout clauses, resolving clauses and unilateral termination"

The owners of clubs can't make a contract that includes a "buyout clause that would end up in the termination of said contract in exchange for money" from whoever parties that are part of the contract. Are forbidden : "buyout clause", "unilateral termination". It concerns any players and clubs, either if said player is a french player or foreign player [playing in the french league] and his club engaged in the french league.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans