Thiago Silva

F

Flavia

it doesn't really matter if it happened or not (I'm not going to google it for you), you brought a french rule, I brought you a fifa rule for international transfers which debunked your rule.

And yes you and newcomer the same person. Same grammar mistakes, same sentence structure, both PSG fans, and both mostly post about Thiago Silva. Haha how predictable was that!

They're not the same person. And neither is using a proxy, so I'm sure of it. Both are from France, but different cities.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Of course not. He's always said he owes a lot to Barca (for his growth-hormone treatment), and that he'd like to finish his career here (well, before he goes to retire in Argentina)

I do see that from him too. He is like iniesta in terms of loyalty and will probably retire here.

Btw the original post is longer and on the previous page for anyone interested in discussing.

Duke

They're not the same person. And neither is using a proxy, so I'm sure of it. Both are from France, but different cities.

VPN is not a new technology, anyway, they sound the same to me but not really big deal as long as he/they don't bombard me with private messages like newcomer who is on my ignore list.

Duke

wow he is giving us warning to pay messi's clause????????
this man is funny.I mean no doubt he can pay messi's clause but will messi go?
If MESSI wanted out then there will be long list of club "top tier" to give his buyout clause.

He doesn't have any authority to do such, he was just an ex tennis player who now PSG president, lucky if he keeps his job for few more years.

Newcomer

This Duke guy is unbelievable !
Even when several people are pointing you your mistakes (either on buy-out clauses, or the fact i'm obviously not Berthus), you are keeping saying you are the one who is right.
This story about Messi clause or Al Khelaifi competences is just based on a bullshit.
And Duke please look at the relationship between Tamim Al Thani and Nasser Al Khelaifi. Of course, the latter was just a former tennis player (a pro but not even a good one) but he has lots of activities for Qatar asides PSG ans is reportedly a successful businessman. He is a trusted man of the owners.
Do you really think that the Qatari are going to spend 1 billion in a club and put a random guy at the head of this project ?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why not use the report option if you feel that a person have made another account and let the mods take care of it? :tito:

Anyways back on topic:

I wonder which CB we realistically can get now.

A top CB and not some average one of course.

Newcomer

Yes, right, please Duke post a report. So that, you'll be sure i'm not a troll. Dunno why i would spend my time creating a second account while i can discuss freely with you guys.
Strange that only Duke has some problems with others.
Anyways, again back to the topic.

Bertus

it doesn't really matter if it happened or not (I'm not going to google it for you), you brought a french rule, I brought you a fifa rule for international transfers which debunked your rule.

And yes you and newcomer the same person. Same grammar mistakes, same sentence structure, both PSG fans, and both mostly post about Thiago Silva. Haha how predictable was that!

Bring me an example of a transfer from the french league to a foreign league that happened because of a buyout close. You won't find any. Plain and simple.

And your tone is insulting. I won't bother to reply to you again. And i'll put you on ignore list.

You're really funny though, but I'm too old to spend my time playing with a kid like you. Ciao dude.

Bertus

Imagine how it would be retarded to pay for a french VPN while I'm french living in France, just to "annoy" ONE person on a foreign forum.

Really. That Duke dude is completely retarded. Sorry to say that.

What's worse is that he misleads people about how the footballers contracts are made in France.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Now that we have a shirt-sponsor anyway, I doubt a club as marketeable as Barca would have any difficulties in finding another sponsor who offer the same amount of money (35M/year?). If I remember correctly ManUtd signed a better shirt-sponsorship deal recently for example?

Pretty hard , we are far more marketable than you and no one but the Qatari's can pay those amount for any team outside the EPL
United remain a very attractive brand in Asia and even in America that's why they have a great offer but if the Qatari's are pissed off you are back to the normal range of sponsorship

ab739

Pretty hard , we were far more marketable than you and no one but the Qatari's can pay those amount for any team outside the EPL
United remain a very attractive brand in Asia and even in America that's why they have a great offer but if the Qatari's are pissed off you are back to the normal range of sponsorship

Fixed

Home of Barca Fans