Thiago Silva

Duke

Article 202
"Banning of buyout clauses, resolving clauses and unilateral termination"

The owners of clubs can't make a contract that includes a "buyout clause that would end up in the termination of said contract in exchange for money" from whoever parties that are part of the contract. Are forbidden : "buyout clause", "unilateral termination". It concerns any players and clubs, either if said player is a french player or foreign player [playing in the french league] and his club engaged in the french league.

Bertus=newcomer

the rule you mentioned applied with clubs transfer within the said association (French), for international transfers it should follow the TMS (transfer matching system) which monitor transparency as well as regulations lay down global and binding rules for the status of players, their eligibility to participate in organized football, and their transfer between clubs belonging to different associations.

Bertus

Bertus=newcomer

the rule you mentioned applied with clubs transfer within the said association (French), for international transfers it should follow the TMS (transfer matching system) which monitor transparency as well as regulations lay down global and binding rules for the status of players, their eligibility to participate in organized football, and their transfer between clubs belonging to different associations.

It was said on the TV and radio many times by many experts. There is no buyout clauses in France even when a foreign club wants to buy a player from the french league.

And as i said on previous page, what nasser supposedly said is a fake, confirmed from the supposed original source.

So a whole country is noob if you want, yet you won't ever find a player bought from the french league by a foreign club because of a buyout clause since the article 202 was created.

But if barca fans want to be misinformed, they can. I just repeat what is said here. The barca can't buy TS with a buyout clause because there isn't any in TS contract. Was said again yesterday here in France.

I'm a newcomer to international rules all you want but i'm not about the rules in my own country and even less about the club i'm following (psg).

Last edited:

Yugi

PSG can t buyout Messi, but if they do.....

Neymar Era :troll:

I bet secretly deep inside your mind you want Messi to be injured/sold whatever because than it will be Neymar era.....hell I bet Neymar could play all positions and probably when he reaches his peak win it 1 man vs 11

Newcomer

Bertus=newcomer

Lol, i wonder if Duke is dreaming about me.
I don't know Berus.
However, you should maybe think that if two PSG fans are saying that there is no buy-out clause in France, maybe there is really no buy-out clause in France.
This supposed citation is obviously a fake. Nasser AL Khelaifi wouldn't speak like that either, not taht directly. Remind from his previous interview when he said TS is not moving but he is looking for Barça players which are maybe not unreachable. It is a softer way to say to Barça to stop without being contemptuous.

I think i have nothing more to argue since my fellow Bertus already explained the situation (i had previously described myself).
Now than Marquinhos is joining PSG, we'll see what Barça management is planning.

PS: Messi is surely the only one player who can't be bought at the moment and the Qatari know this, so they won't lose their time trying to hire him. Cristiano Ronaldo is a more realistic target for them (even though i don't see why Madrid would sell him anyways).

Last edited:

Bertus

Well, instead of mocking me and saying i'm a newcomer blablablabla

Between now and when the A202 was created, show me one transfer from a player in the french league to a foreign club that happened because of a "buyout clause" in the contract of the player who was playing in France in the French league.

Good luck.

Newcomer

Lol you missed the point. He is thinking you are me, since we both are PSG fans and i already showed him this article, but he still doesn't believe it.
I alreday tried, and you can't speak with Duke.

Bertus

Lol, i wonder if Duke is dreaming about me.

This supposed citation is obviously a fake. Nasser AL Khelaifi wouldn't speak like that either, not taht directly.

It's a fake, yes.

No french newspaper and no french radio, and no TV french show reposted that supposed quote because it's fake. Plain and simple. I don't know what to add, Im' living here, you know, it that country of noobs/newcomers with a shi**y league called France.

Bertus

Lol you missed the point. He is thinking you are me, since we both are PSG fans and i already showed him this article, but he still doesn't believe it.
I alreday tried, and you can't speak with Duke.
Oh it's that so?

That doens't change a thing, good luck to anyone who wants to find a transfer from the french league to a foreign league because of a buyout close. International rules or not, those clause are forbidden in France to anyone (person or company) who has their QG here in France. The PSG is owned by Doha, but the fiscal QG of the club is here in France (having the fiscal QG in France is another rules, the only exception is Monaco and even Monaco, I beleive can't put buyout close in their contracts since the club is registered in the french league), they can't do contracts with buyout clause. The bottom line of that is that there isn't any in TS' contract.

Last edited:

Duke

Well, instead of mocking me and saying i'm a newcomer blablablabla

Between now and when the A202 was created, show me one transfer from a player in the french league to a foreign club that happened because of a "buyout clause" in the contract of the player who was playing in France in the French league.

Good luck.

it doesn't really matter if it happened or not (I'm not going to google it for you), you brought a french rule, I brought you a fifa rule for international transfers which debunked your rule.

And yes you and newcomer the same person. Same grammar mistakes, same sentence structure, both PSG fans, and both mostly post about Thiago Silva. Haha how predictable was that!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Do you think messi would go there if they met his buyout clause? Do you guys think he's here for the rest of his career or will he go somewhere else and prove himself in a different team and league to cement his GOAT credentials?

He might not leave now but a few years down the line we have to be aware of this and prepare. Thankfully we have Neymar who is a potential balon dor winner so we are not totally ruined if he eve left in the future and have a player to build the team around.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

it doesn't really matter if it happened or not (I'm not going to google it for you), you brought a french rule, I brought you a fifa rule for international transfers which debunked your rule.

And yes you and newcomer the same person. Same grammar mistakes, same sentence structure, both PSG fans, and both mostly post about Thiago Silva. Haha how predictable was that!

No matching IP.

Tomchin

Do you think messi would go there if they met his buyout clause?
Of course not. He's always said he owes a lot to Barca (for his growth-hormone treatment), and that he'd like to finish his career here (well, before he goes to retire in Argentina)

Home of Barca Fans