Thiago Silva

jamrock

the only measure by which real are "far" more marketable than us is it terms of value 3.3b to 2.6 but if you take into consideration that we have doubled our value in one year it tells you what direction that is going in.

by no other measure are Madrid "far" more marketable than us, not by shirt sales not by money earned through marketing, not by world wide popularity, not by revenues if we want to look at that.

only teams that is far more marketable than us are man u, for sheer popularity and actually marketing revenues( taking their new deals into account) and barn who before these deals by man u, earned much more than any other teams from marketing activities, being the biggest club in the biggest economy in Europe and all.

as always beast tries to make real look much better than they actually are as if we are still living in the early 2000's. they are more marketAble than us but not by far and that's because they got a head start.

also good work at putting us in bed with Qatar and ignoring Madrid are in a similar position with u.a.e

barca7788

Nepali Cule
madrid are no more attractive than barca, at least not in these recent years. no fcukin way. its just that perez is one hell of a business man and knows how to get the best out of sponsors and players contract(beckham, cr7). nothing to do marketable or not. real and barca both have about same amount of revenue for commercial section.

B

BlaugranaCule07

Yet Madrid spend on players and we can't afford to buy anyone, it's infuriating.

Duke

Imagine how it would be retarded to pay for a french VPN while I'm french living in France, just to "annoy" ONE person on a foreign forum.

Really. That Duke dude is completely retarded. Sorry to say that.

What's worse is that he misleads people about how the footballers contracts are made in France.

when you pay for VPN and when you sign in, it gives a choice to choose many countries to sign in not only France, so you can choose France while you are in France so you are anonymous when you browse in your own country and give you a false IP. This is the whole purpose of VPN, really simple and my 7 years old niece know this! I'm not saying you are dumb, you already know this since you are using it!

And it wasn't misleading what I post, intentional transfers is not set by local association, it has to be under TMS which is governed by FIFA otherwise any dispute between international clubs will be a total mess if every club goes by its own association rules.

Logic.... not even once with them frenchies!

barca1899

PSG gave centre back Thiago Silva a 1.5M payrise after Barcelona's interest this summer. He now has a year salary of 11M. [via l'equipe]

Bertus

“If Barca pays the buyout clause for Thiago, I will pay the clause for Lionel Messi,” Al-Khelaifi told Actusports.fr today.
Messi’s clause at Barcelona is set at €250m.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...-Messi-bid-if-they-keep-pursuing-Thiago-Silva

lool
As said many times yesterday, that quote was fake. The original source is a french amateur sport website that quotes RMC (a french radio), and RMC said they never made any interview where Nasser said that. All the other Professional website/newspaper here in France said it's fake and didn't publish that quote.

PSG gave centre back Thiago Silva a 1.5M payrise after Barcelona's interest this summer. He now has a year salary of 11M. [via l'equipe]
From what I understood :

- L'Equipe wrote that as a Rumor. It's not confirmed at all that Silva wage got a boost so far.

- Silva was already willing to stay at PSG, but Nasser wanted to go even further and wanted (if we consider that the Rumor is true) to be sure that the PSG offer him more than any other clubs could offer (the same Rumor says that the Barca wanted to pay him 9/9.5m euros).

Apparently, if that Rumor is true, Nasser really wants to go all out against the Barca since he really disliked that Rosell went that far. Kind of want to show how QSI/DOHA is not a joke.

If that Rumor is true, i kind of fear what an another poster said here, Nasser might go on rampage and go for any target that the barca wish to buy, just to annoy the Barca to no end.

If that happens, It will be a shame. Nasser should let the Barca alone since apparently, he already won the important fight (silva) by K.O

Beast

The Observer

Not even were.. even when you during your 6 trophy year we still generate more revenues than you.. even during Calderon days when we didn't have a marquee player like CR we still made more... if you don't really know that and you are a Barca fan you need a lot of reading to do

lol unless your live under a rock, you should know this already.

Apparently there is plenty of them here ;)

the only measure by which real are "far" more marketable than us is it terms of value 3.3b to 2.6 but if you take into consideration that we have doubled our value in one year it tells you what direction that is going in.

by no other measure are Madrid "far" more marketable than us, not by shirt sales not by money earned through marketing, not by world wide popularity, not by revenues if we want to look at that.

only teams that is far more marketable than us are man u, for sheer popularity and actually marketing revenues( taking their new deals into account) and barn who before these deals by man u, earned much more than any other teams from marketing activities, being the biggest club in the biggest economy in Europe and all.

as always beast tries to make real look much better than they actually are as if we are still living in the early 2000's. they are more marketAble than us but not by far and that's because they got a head start.

also good work at putting us in bed with Qatar and ignoring Madrid are in a similar position with u.a.e

Being valued with 700 Million more says a lot.. it's not like you are close behind and that's with you having a massive sponsorship from Qatar
And you really are deluded if you don't know that we make much more revenue than you in everything else except shirt sponsor... dude wake up Real Madrid is the first club to break the 500 Million revenue .. we are number one in Europe in revenues on top of all the clubs.. that has NOTHING to do with the club assets value... do you even know what you are talking about
You were winning trophies left and right and still not once in the last 15 years have you made more than us even when Qatar gave you a massive shirt deal close to double the figure we made of Bwin we still made it through our marketing team
Go google our marketing revenue vs U'rs... i thought you'd know (as an old member) more about that than what you posted here...

and what UAE ? we don't have any issues with UAE owners or any of their brands or clubs. you do though with PSG who are directly connected with Qatar airways as they are the same owners

remember i lived in Qatar for 1.5 years.. i know how this works with the Qatari's .. .far away from how the UAE works

madrid are no more attractive than barca, at least not in these recent years. no fcukin way. its just that perez is one hell of a business man and knows how to get the best out of sponsors and players contract(beckham, cr7). nothing to do marketable or not. real and barca both have about same amount of revenue for commercial section.

Perez take the credit of pioneering , he was the first to have the marketing dream team back in the days with Ivan Bravo but even after he & the Galatico's left the dream team continued to milk money left & right even with minimum trophies...
Real are officially top with United in terms of marketing ... 2 movies (RM & Goal ) , shirt sales , merchandise , match day revenue you name it... even with your best team in your history and Messi brand you are still short even vs the Robben , Sneijder , Van der Vaart team... facts

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans