Thiago Silva

Stric

If we spend 45 million on Thiago Silva, that leaves 5 million + sales for the rest. And other than a CB, though, every other player we'd be signing would be a replacement for an existing player who's leaving (Neymar for Villa/Sanchez, keeper for Valdes, etc.), which means that whichever other transfer is happening will be partially funded by the sale of the player we're replacing. So, now that I've justified it in my mind :lol:, go ahead and buy Thiago Silva. :wub:

Antimadridista1

Please just get it even if this is for 60m euro. I prefer to see Thiago Silva than Hummels + Inigo Martinez. Then we would have : Puyol, Pique, Silva, Mascherano & Bartra for defenders.

----------- Valdes ------------
Alves -- T.Silva -- Puyol -- Alba
---------- Busquets -----------
--- Xavi ------------ Iniesta ---
--- Pedro --- Messi --- Neymar

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEAAAAAAAASE

Muttu

-------------------------Valdés-------------------------
-Alves-----Thiago Silva----------Iñigo Martínez-----Alba-
-----------------------Busquets------------------------
------------------Xavi--------Iniesta-------------------
------------------------Messi--------------------------
---------------Pedro------------Reus------------------

Piqué
Deulofeu
Tello
Song
Fabregas
Thiago
Montoya
Pinto

Yes please :)

Last edited:

KhaledBarca

Pique +10 for next season.

-------------------------Valdés-------------------------
-Alves-----PIQUE----------Thiago Silva--------Abidal------
-----------------------Busquets------------------------
------------------Thiago--------Iniesta-------------------
------------------------Messi--------------------------
-------------Pedro-----------------Neymar-------------

Pinto, Montoya, Puyol, Bartra, Mascherano, Alba, (defensive minded fullback), Song, Cesc, Xavi, Sergi Roberto, Tello, Deulofeu, Villa.

IF Villa has a good offer and wants to leave (15M?), maybe we should buy a CF (Lewandowski :p).

IN:
- Thiago Silva (45M).
- Neymar (40M).
- Young TALL talented Fullback (defensive minded) for 15M? THE NEW ABIDAL.
===> 100M.

We have 50M to spend this summer?
- Alexis to Juve for 25M.
- We should get 25M from selling Fontas, Cuenca, JDS and Afellay?
- Send Muniesa on Loan.
DONE lol :D

SoMa

- Alexis to Juve for 25M.
- We should get 25M from selling Fontas, Cuenca, JDS and Afellay?
DONE lol :D

lol.

Wouldnt even get 40 between all those mediocre players.

+ Juve dont even want to pay up front for alexis according to the rumors.

oz187

PSG had to pay 42M to force the transfer and he's a year older now. His value should be going down, not up. If Barca buy him it would likely be for 35-40M.

Paganinisrvnge

I would be absolutely delighted if we spent a huge sum on Thiago Silva instead of getting a cheap CB and wasting the money on Neymar.

Ronnie10

Please just get it even if this is for 60m euro. I prefer to see Thiago Silva than Hummels + Inigo Martinez. Then we would have : Puyol, Pique, Silva, Mascherano & Bartra for defenders.

----------- Valdes ------------
Alves -- T.Silva -- Puyol -- Alba
---------- Busquets -----------
--- Xavi ------------ Iniesta ---
--- Pedro --- Messi --- Neymar

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEAAAAAAAASE

More like T.Silva and Puyol on the bench. Because they play more on the bench rather on the field.

If we spend 45 million on Thiago Silva, that leaves 5 million + sales for the rest. And other than a CB, though, every other player we'd be signing would be a replacement for an existing player who's leaving (Neymar for Villa/Sanchez, keeper for Valdes, etc.), which means that whichever other transfer is happening will be partially funded by the sale of the player we're replacing. So, now that I've justified it in my mind :lol:, go ahead and buy Thiago Silva. :wub:

I can also see us getting a good 10-20m from selling loaned players, JDS, etc. Sales should give us enough for our other targets (GK, maybe a new striker and/or Neymar).

As for Silva, it's unlikely that we'll get him (though France's new tax law and him being a Barca fan could help), but I suppose we might as well go ahead and give it a shot :wub:

He'd be perfect IMO, if his injury proneness really is exaggerated. He's a leader, great in the air, and fast. Not to mention the best CB in the world. I think he'd get the best out of Pique too (since he usually does well with a leader beside him).

Make it happen :wub:

Last edited:

Ronnie10

Thiago Silva is just an another waste of money like Sanchez and Afellay.

Why we need him when we have Puyol and Abidal.

Home of Barca Fans