Thiago Silva

Ronnie10

How much money was paid by PSG and how many games did he miss this season? He won't be available for the crucial games at the end of the season. For the teams like Granada puyol and Abidal will do fine, we don't need Silva.

Thiago can play only 30 games per season.

Puyol is 35 and Abidal is 33 after cancer treatment.
And Thiago Silva has chronic injuries.

Antimadridista1

You're talking like if you were a visionnary and knew how many times during the day he touchs his ass.

Seriously, this guy is the best defender in the world. Looking to how shameful is our defense, how can you say that we don't need him ? Are you watching football since yesterday or are you just kidding ? But please, stop saying things like that cause you just look silly. Thanks :)

Ronnie10

You're talking like if you were a visionnary and knew how many times during the day he touchs his ass.

Seriously, this guy is the best defender in the world. Looking to how shameful is our defense, how can you say that we don't need him ? Are you watching football since yesterday or are you just kidding ? But please, stop saying things like that cause you just look silly. Thanks :)

Well for 2 seasons in a row we played against Thiago Silva's team in CL playoff. It's one of the most crucial moments in any team, so we expect Thiago Silva show how much beast he is. Based on these four games (2 against Milan, 2 vs PSG) I didn't see much greatness in him TBH. In fact he let his team down, that's why he sucks.

Last edited:

oz187

Why we need him when we have Puyol and Abidal.
Thiago Silva is a better defender than Puyol and Abidal, he will improve the first team and increase their chance of winning in any game. If he's the best defender in the world then it makes sense for Barca to be interested. The only issue is his age, how long can he maintain his level.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Well for 2 seasons in a row we played against Thiago Silva's team in CL playoff. It's one of the most crucial moments in any team, so we expect Thiago Silva show how much beast he is. Based on these four games (2 against Milan, 2 vs PSG) I didn't see much greatness in him TBH. In fact he let his team down, that's why he sucks.

"that's why he sucks" :facepalm: clean as a whistle

impeh

Hi, its me..
Silva would be awesome, although certainly a year too late. Plus as PSG dont need the money, why would they let him go?

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I would prefer Hummels over Silva. I do not like him

That's why I want. But these guys are all over the Thiago Silva's dick. Who would be major fail if we pay like $40 million.

I know I shouldn't but what the heck since I'm bored to death...

What makes you two think that Hummels would solve our defensive woes? This is a genuine question, to which I would very much like a tactical answer spanning more than a few sentences.

Last edited:

Ronnie10

I know I shouldn't but what the heck since I'm bored to death...

What makes you two think that Hummels would solve our defensive woes? This is a genuine question, to which I would very much like a tactical answer spanning more than a few sentences.

It's not about tactics. Thiago Silva is supposed to be at the best shape of his life, given he is 28. From this point he is gonna decline dramatically, because he is too fragile for a defender. No matter what tactics you are considering for him, he can offer our team as much as Puyol and Abidal offering to us.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
It's not about tactics. Thiago Silva is supposed to be at the best shape of his life, given he is 28. From this point he is gonna decline dramatically, because he is too fragile for a defender. No matter what tactics you are considering for him, he can offer our team as much as Puyol and Abidal offering to us.

Wait, so are you discussing Hummels or Thiago Silva? Can't make heads or tails of it.

Ronnie10

People come here and say "Thiago Silva missed lot of games for PSG, probably PSG might sell him to us". Why would we want a player who let PSG down, as they expected much more from him with the money paid for him. If they indeed consider selling him, that means PSG thinks Silva worth a shit.

Wait, so are you discussing Hummels or Thiago Silva? Can't make heads or tails of it.

Silva

Home of Barca Fans