Thiago Silva

Newcomer

65m+ € for Silva is nowhere near a fair deal, that is just insane, on the other hand PSG would accept this offer they aren't stupid :pep:

PSG don't need money so i doubt they will accept this offer and that wouldn't mean they are stupids.
Think, if TS was a Barça player, will you let him go for this offer ?

Tomchin

If the move comes to fruition, I can't see Barca paying more than PSG paid for him last year (42M euro?). He's 1 year older, so his value has decreased, not increased.

oz187

In theory that's true, but if PSG don't want to sell and Barca really want him, like really really want him then it could go more than that. The thing is, if they get TS, Barca could literally go 3 seasons without buying any more outfield players if they wanted. So they could decide to go all in for him.

Newcomer

If the move comes to fruition, I can't see Barca paying more than PSG paid for him last year (42M euro?). He's 1 year older, so his value has decreased, not increased.

Not really works like that. If that was the case, CR will cost less than what he cost to Real Madrid and if he was going to leave, 100M+ will be needed.
PSG is not willing to sell, contrary to Milan Ac, so you have to make an exceptionnal bid. Plus, he did a wonderful season and his contract has a bigger value since his wages are bigger that what he earned at Milan.
Anyways, i'm not worry, PSG won't let him go (maybe next year it'll be possible).

Tezemery

Not really works like that. If that was the case, CR will cost less than what he cost to Real Madrid and if he was going to leave, 100M+ will be needed.
PSG is not willing to sell, contrary to Milan Ac, so you have to make an exceptional bid. Plus, he did a wonderful season and his contract has a bigger value since his wages are bigger that what he earned at Milan.
Anyways, i'm not worry, PSG won't let him go (maybe next year it'll be possible).
But Ronaldo will cost less than Madrid payed for him because he only has 2 years left on his contract.

Tomchin

But Ronaldo will cost less than Madrid payed for him because he only has 2 years left on his contract.
Sure, the rumours about him joining utd mentioned a number of 50m euro, not sure whether that's correct though.

Btw, when does silva's contract at psg expire?

Newcomer

Sure, the rumours about him joining utd mentioned a number of 50m euro, not sure whether that's correct though.

Btw, when does silva's contract at psg expire?

It was something like 50M livres sterling+ Rooney. But it is again some bullshits by newspapers.

Home of Barca Fans