Thiago Silva

Newcomer

I'm getting harassment private messages from this frenchie "Newcomer", despite telling him not to PM me and just right anything here on this thread. How to block him or how to complain about this angry French who only created his account to say TS is not for sale!!

Are you mad ? Harassment when i sent you 1 message ? Sorry if you can't have a discussion with someone.
And if you look at the different threads, i'm not speaking to TS only.
Tbh, look at TS poll, while i have already said all i have to say about him, i'm not even speaking about him.
And i read different polls, but i don't feel really legitim to speak about Barça players or their signings aims since you know more than me.
So please, don't pollute this post with your comment.

Faceless

No more faces at night
lol if we believe Sheikh Tamim himself said any of this! Bring me a source!

Also this president of PSG said the same thing about Carlo Ancelotti! If TS wants to move no one can stop him, he was actually forced to move to PSG!
This is what TS said last summer:

“My transfer to Paris was not a decision taken by me – that’s 100 per cent certain – after all, I had just extended my contract. People who understand about football know how things went and it was a complicated matter for me. It was my desire, and that of my family, to not leave Milan."

“I’m not going to PSG to earn more money. I’m not a mercenary."

B-but he's happy in PSG... Although I trust Alves in persuading him to come to Barça. Look where :neymar: is now..

Duke

Are you mad ? Harassment when i sent you 1 message ? Sorry if you can't have a discussion with someone.
And if you look at the different threads, i'm not speaking to TS only.
Tbh, look at TS poll, while i have already said all i have to say about him, i'm not even speaking about him.
And i read different polls, but i don't feel really legitim to speak about Barça players or their signings aims since you know more than me.
So please, don't pollute this post with your comment.

I can post screenshot how many PM you sent me so far, if I do that, I will ask the mods to ban you!

Anyway, this the last msg I'm going to read from you. I'm hitting the ignore bottom!

Newcomer

Do so. I have nothing to hide. I dislike people threatening others. And as i said you, no need to pollut this poll, that is what PM are for.
So we have just agree to disagree. I already told you what i think. End of the story.

F

Flavia

B-but he's happy in PSG... Although I trust Alves in persuading him to come to Barça. Look where :neymar: is now..

Neymar's case was dfifferent... Santos wanted to sell, or he could go for free next year.
I doubt Rosell will pull this off. I think pursuing someone else would be the wisest thing to do, or we could end up without a good cb again.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Neymar's case was dfifferent... Santos wanted to sell, or he could go for free next year.
I doubt Rosell will pull this off. I think pursuing someone else would be the wisest thing to do, or we could end up without a good cb again.

Marquinhos.

Birdy

I just dont understand why Tito wants him so badly.. He is the very SAME player with Pique.. No differences at all.. Maybe he is better than Pique now that he has declined in form, but he is the same type.. On the contrary we need new Puyol, a guy with Puyol characteristics more or less.. I dont see anyone searching in this direction..

Mr Hulot

I just dont understand why Tito wants him so badly.. He is the very SAME player with Pique.. No differences at all.. Maybe he is better than Pique now that he has declined in form, but he is the same type.. On the contrary we need new Puyol, a guy with Puyol characteristics more or less.. I dont see anyone searching in this direction..

Why do you think that Thiago Silva is like Pique? I don't see the connection at all.
Pique is a player like Hummels. Good technique and passing skills for a defender, very slow with often lapses of concentration.

mixer

Why do you think that Thiago Silva is like Pique? I don't see the connection at all.
Pique is a player like Hummels. Good technique and passing skills for a defender, very slow with often lapses of concentration.
Yeah, I'd say ThiagoSilva is more Puyol type of defender.

F

Flavia

Silva is nothing like Pique. Silva is faster, reads the game better, better on air, and a leader.
I wish Pique was the same as him, so Barça wouldn't be needing another cb so badly.

Birdy

The fact is that anyone can write what he/she wants and believe it to be true..
But objective reality is the same for everyone and with all the respect i have to say that:

IN PRINCIPLE (and not referring to good or bad form) skills of Pique and Thiago Silva are the very same:
good with the ball,
can carry the ball with them,
good passing ability,
tall,
good aerial presence (maybe Silca better now, but the good Pique is of the same quality)

I dont see in Silva any raw pace, or any Puyol-like attribute ... If you see, prove it to me with some video or evidence..

Home of Barca Fans