Thiago Silva

Meitux

I have no idea either. Benitez was free for example and he wanted to come, and we let him go to napoli. We didn't even try to ask Jupp. We did try to go for coaches that were not free with 0% chance of coming.

Instead we went for Blanc, who has so little experience. Plus he did horrible in his previous job (France manager)

I think Monaco has a good chance to win the league this year.

So sad :(

I don't eat that kind of excuse sorry. Not being a striker doesn't mean you can't improve your technique a bit.

Lavezzi has a big problem, beside running fast, he has no skills. Now, I think he could improve if he ever trains seriously, but he seems to think he's ok and don't do any effort.

Really sorry, but he's epic miss yesterday, even most U17 players including the defenders would have scored it. It happened so many times since he joined Paris, it's unbelievable.

Look, another example of his lack of skills, him training with Makelele. They are doing some calcio tennis. Look.............. seriously, it's not acceptable for a Professional who's paid like he's paid:

I don't disagree with you,he never looked that great player to me.And surely that was a really bad miss,he took the ball out with him :lol:

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I have no idea either. Benitez was free for example and he wanted to come, and we let him go to napoli. We didn't even try to ask Jupp. We did try to go for coaches that were not free with 0% chance of coming.

Instead we went for Blanc, who has so little experience. Plus he did horrible in his previous job (France manager)

Psg's squad is too good... I don't think Blanc will mess it up. At least the league you should win. If Ibra stays.

Bertus

Psg's squad is too good... I don't think Blanc will mess it up. At least the league you should win. If Ibra stays.

I hate carlo because I think he didn't respect the club at all. He lied many times too about what he wanted to do at PSG, while in fact he just wanted to have a job to pass the time and gain some money while waiting for a bigger club to call for him.

But...... Yesterday in the morning he said "Buying players is not enough to be good"

And so far, after what I've seen yesterday and even if our new recruits didn't play, I'm beginning to think he's right.

How could i explain it clearly, it's like no one was playing with each others. It was a mess all around. Beside one or two combinations, it was a desert. It was really awful and painful to Watch. Even Lyon that played against Madrid ealier this week did way better, and it was nice, very nice to Watch.

Now, I don't say that carlo implied that PSG buys too many players, I think he criticized Blanc. Implying that you can buy players but if the coach is bad, the team can't do good on the field.

I'm kind of worried, because even last year we relied way too much on individual miracles, and not on team play. Under Blanc management, it seems like we returned to the past 2 years ago when it was Kombouare. And you know what happened, we didn't win any titls two years ago.

Last edited:

Stric

I hate carlo because I think he didn't respect the club at all. He lied many times too about what he wanted to do at PSG, while in fact he just wanted to have a job to pass the time and gain some money while waiting for a bigger club to call for him.

Do you really think it will be any different with any other high profile manager? Or players, for that matter?

The_professor

What's sad is to draw negative conclusions from a friendly game.
I watched that game, and it seems we didn't see the same game. I saw a PSG dominating Real, mostly with possession, and mostly in the first half. I saw a PSG trying to attack all game, exposing themselves in defense. But with a 100% Thiago Silva and Sirigu, they still won't concede a lot this year. I saw madrid play in counter attacks, just like PSG did last year, which drove all the fans crazy.

If cavani was the striker, the score would have been 2-1 PSG. Even Gameiro would have scored those for God's sake.
Now even if I mostly agree for Lavezzi, he had 6 first great months in Paris, showing his potential, which people tend to forget. Striker is not his position

Bertus

Do you really think it will be any different with any other high profile manager? Or players, for that matter?
I don't know. But the last 2 months before he left were awful.

He lied to everyone, including the staff and the higher ups. And to the fans, while he had already decided to leave, plain and simple.

And don't believe that Carlo was a "victim". Nasser is not an angel, but you can't keep saying "there's 50% chance that I will stay" while his agent said to Perez that it's 100% sure that carlo will leave as reported by Fred Hermel.

Wanting to leave for Madrid??????????? No problem, I respect that because Madrid à l'instar of Barcelona is a fantastic club.

Yet, his behavior was awful, and worse, he was seen as the victim with the help of some medias here who hate nasser for god know what reason (L'Equipe for example).

Last edited:

Bertus

What's sad is to draw negative conclusions from a friendly game.
I watched that game, and it seems we didn't see the same game. I saw a PSG dominating Real, mostly with possession, and mostly in the first half. I saw a PSG trying to attack all game, exposing themselves in defense. But with a 100% Thiago Silva and Sirigu, they still won't concede a lot this year. I saw madrid play in counter attacks, just like PSG did last year, which drove all the fans crazy.

If cavani was the striker, the score would have been 2-1 PSG. Even Gameiro would have scored those for God's sake.
Now even if I mostly agree for Lavezzi, he had 6 first great months in Paris, showing his potential, which people tend to forget. Striker is not his position

We didn't Watch the same game then. I saw too many missed passes and approximate controls. And some if not many bad positioning.

Sure many players have some skills (Ibra, Lucas, verratti, silva, Motta (first half) showed some) but it lacks coherence so far.

Also, they did nothing during the second half.

Last edited:

The_professor

We didn't Watch the same game then. I saw too many missed passes and approximate controls. And some if not many bad positioning.

Sure many players have some skills (Ibra, Lucas, verratti, silva, Motta (first half) showed some) but it lacks coherence so far.

Also, they did nothing during the second half.

It's preseason man. That's what friendly games are for.

What are you guys complaining about exactly? That you lost to Madrid? We all know PSG, although getting close, are not on Madrid's or Barcelona's level (yet?). Big deal.

With this team, and the promises shown, they will destroy their league, Monaco or not Monaco (which by the way are playing like shit in friendlies, if we follow this logic). The big question mark is the Champion's League with a coach like Blanc in my opinion.

Bertus

It's preseason man. That's what friendly games are for.

What are you guys complaining about exactly? That you lost to Madrid? We all know PSG, although getting close, are not on Madrid's or Barcelona's level (yet?). Big deal.

With this team, and the promises shown, they will destroy their league, Monaco or not Monaco (which by the way are playing like shit in friendlies, if we follow this logic). The big question mark is the Champion's League with a coach like Blanc in my opinion.
Monaco playing like sh*t is normal since they changed most of the players. They are where we were 2 years ago.

PSG playing with coherence after a full year of players playing together is worrying.

Blanc is a bad coach but so is Ranieri so you shouldnt worry about the league.

Somehow what you say makes me sad... :lol:

Bertus

df8d06d2f77911e2938522000a1fb8b0_7.jpg

754869f2f6d811e2bad822000a9f3047_7.jpg

As it was said above, Silva was the sol player to make me smile yesterday :)

Still not certain to play next saturday, but he really wants. So it's up to Blanc now.

Bertus

Thiago Silva's Agent met with PSG officials on saturday.

They found an agreement for a new contract since PSG wanted garanties and an extension:

- Silva's contract will be prolonged till 2018 (previously 2017)
- PSG got garanties that Silva and his agent will honor the contract till the end or till the club is up selling him (which Nasser said he'll never sell him)
- Silva's wage will be boosted, 12 m euros net per year without bonus.

The new contract will be signed on august 20.

2075722_o.gif

Home of Barca Fans