Thiago Translantara

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
vp20H.gif
roflbot.jpg

mixer

Thiago is recovering well from his shinbone injury. It's expected he'll join the group on training next week.

Caramel

Bojan was/is not good enough for Barca. Some people must learn to face the facts. He is not even a starter for AS Roma ffs.

For me, if a player is Barca-level, that will show from an extremely early age. Messi is in his own league, but his talent shone brightly since he was 16. Xavi and Iniesta both impressed from their teens. So did Puyol. Cesc was a prodigy since the age of 14. He was a star with Spain's junior national selections and that is why Arsenal pounced when we were sleeping.

Maybe I am wrong, but chances are that Thiago won't make it. He sure has some fancy moves, but if we were facing Madrid or AC Milan tomorrow (a real possibility) and Xavi was injured (again a real possibility) who would we want to start at CM? Cesc or Thiago? That is how I view things.

As for waiting for Cesc more years. I do not agree with that. Arsenal and Wenger were killing him. They relied on him so much that they did not even wait for him to recover, they were throwing him in, even if not ready, because they did not give a fuck for his long-term prospects. As soon as it became clear that Cesc was coming to us, Arsenal were on a mission to literally fuck him up. We saved a brilliant player from annihilation. Thankfully for us, he helped our cause during 10/11, by giving only 40% of his powers and Arsenal swallowed the harsh reality, namely: Cesc has Barca DNA.

Thiago for me, is too full of himself. When Pep made the statement about Keita never complaining, I am certain that he had Thiago in mind.

But in any case, if Thiago is a natural talent, that will show, and we will keep him, and he will be a star for us along all the others. We play so many games each year, that there is room for everybody. Just look at all the minutes he got this season, despite is having: Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc, Biscuits, Mascherano, Keita and Thiago.

But the point is, that Cesc is the better player, and he is ahead in the pecking order. Hell, just take a look at the minutes that Tello and Cuenca have gotten this season.

I don't come here very often. Who is this dalitis guy ? Unbelievably delusional. I can't believe my eyes. Dafuq did I just read?

Last edited:

Richard.H

Why is everyone bashing Thiago? What did he do to anger all of you?

The guy's a great player and is very talented. Dalitis how can you say he doesn't perform in big games? I remember him playing very well against RM and against Milan in the San Siro fixture. If you don't believe me than here's the proof:

I seriously have no clue why everyone is criticizing him though. Can someone fill me in?

UberNjufer

Why is everyone bashing Thiago? What did he do to anger all of you?

The guy's a great player and is very talented. Dalitis how can you say he doesn't perform in big games? I remember him playing very well against RM and against Milan in the San Siro fixture. If you don't believe me than here's the proof:

I seriously have no clue why everyone is criticizing him though. Can someone fill me in?
i think it's only 1 guy criticizing him,unfortunately he posts a lot

M

mitkoa7x

1 guy criticizing Thiago and people want to start an angry mob... If only you were so protective of Villa.

Home of Barca Fans