Thiago Translantara

Leogirl

Oh I see. That's how you welcome and treat people around here? "Think what i think or get lost" philosophy? Glad I found out so soon. That forum is not for me then, because apparently it's a place for people who are obsessed. I just like Barca and good football. I'll PM your Admin to delete my account. It was not really nice to meet you all.:lol:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Oh I see. That's how you welcome and treat people around here? "Think what i think or get lost" philosophy? Glad I found out so soon. That forum is not for me then, because apparently it's a place for people who are obsessed. I just like Barca and good football. I'll PM your Admin to delete my account. It was not really nice to meet you all.:lol:

If you are Dalitis, your own suggestion would be the best to follow, but if you're not, then I welcome you to the forum and have a friendly advice for you, don't take whatever people say here too seriously. you'll start to get how it goes on here as you stay for a bit longer, but unfortunately you share a series of ideas with a very special member that had everyone go crazy at least once during their time on the forum. however, it is ok to think Thiago is not up to the standards, it is your opinion and would be nice to be able to back it up with some info and facts as football arguments are very nice here, but the main question is do you really find Zizo Hot and Thiago Not?

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

Girls are such drama queens.
I hate girls.

I'll use your signature as a response

pep+Guardiola.jpg

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

M

mitkoa7x

^ only logical explanation, there are no girls on the internet after all...

Home of Barca Fans