Thiago Translantara

gingerless

this is what you guys always do, whenever there's a new member i'm praying that they're not banned within the next day when i wake up and check the forum. look at what happened to that chelsea guy that came in and now this, get a hold of yourselves people have different opinions

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Girls are such drama queens.
I hate girls.

that's why you have such small ones... so small that you are really ashamed of showing them to us!! You know what I'm talking about, I'll never be able to forget what you and Christina did to us in Women thread :angry:

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Calling her "dalitis" is really not nice tbf. You could have told her like every normal man does. Like: "Why are you not in the kitchen", for example. But calling her "dalitis"? That's taking it a bit too far. I can understand that she's pissed. Now go and apologise to her, fss!
ass hole... sexist douchebag. you'll soon get an arse-whoop, wait for it fucktard. I'm gonna troll you so much, you'd wish dalitis was around!!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
this is what you guys always do, whenever there's a new member i'm praying that they're not banned within the next day when i wake up and check the forum. look at what happened to that chelsea guy that came in and now this, get a hold of yourselves people have different opinions
oh the saint :wub:

UberNjufer

+

Caramel

It's not their fault. Omagaad, what huge assholes for calling her Dalitis!
+ Surely she would have become a brilliant poster. That is quite apparent seeing the incredibly insightful paragraph she wrote about Cesc and Messi. Also,Objectivity transcends her post about Thiago.
Huge Loss.
I don't know that Chelsea poster, but if she's driven away by such trivial things, she wouldn't have stayed here long. This forum is nuts.

caramel, please change your sig picture. ( too damn big)

Is it small enough now ? :)

that's why you have such small ones... so small that you are so ashamed of showing them to us!! You know what I'm talking about, I'll never be able to forget what you and Christina did to us in Women thread :angry:

I have small ones so I can go out without a bra when I want to.

Clockwise

Buccaneer

You're only saying this to cover up your numerous past fake accounts gingy, it's old my man.

that's why you have such small ones... so small that you are really ashamed of showing them to us!! You know what I'm talking about, I'll never be able to forget what you and Christina did to us in Women thread :angry:

:rofl1: :rofl1:
don't be so bitter estel

gingerless

it isn't about the posters, it's about the forum being on a period 24/7 and reacting to every small detail like a pregnant woman

B

barcelonista

I have small ones so I can go out without a bra when I want to.

disgusted-mother-of-god.jpg

ass hole... sexist douchebag. you'll soon get an arse-whoop, wait for it fucktard. I'm gonna troll you so much, you'd wish dalitis was around!!

1310566609761.jpg

Home of Barca Fans