Thiago Translantara

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
this is what you guys always do, whenever there's a new member i'm praying that they're not banned within the next day when i wake up and check the forum. look at what happened to that chelsea guy that came in and now this, get a hold of yourselves people have different opinions

absolutely.

you'd think dalitis getting banned would have helped the forum. seems not.

so sad.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Not as sad as that people (OR POSSIBLY "PERSON") are still doubting Thiago.

Speaking of, this thread is starting to get a little Cesc-tastic. :(

the only area to doubt Thiago in is his awesomeness when compared to his brother. otherwise you gotta just respect to the skills.

Leogirl

Since your Admin didn't get my PM yet, and my account is still here, let me say a few more things. YES. You are losing a brilliant poster, with quite a knowledge of football for a woman, who also likes to have fun and talk about these guys as sex objects, not just wonderful players. THERE.
I have been to MANY message boards and trust me...yours is nothing compared to what I had to deal with elsewhere. I am simply too tired and I have too little time now to deal with nastiness and stupidity and most of all with others' inability to accept differing points of view. If that was a APPRECIATION thread for Thiago, then all you could have done was TELL ME, and i would have deleted my post and moved it elsewhere. Instead, you chose your way of dealing with it here and in the thread that I introduced myself. Mocking will never be accepted by anyone, anywhere, and saying "don't take things seriously" means nothing. I DON'T take things seriously. I only took it seriously, when my family and friends were being attacked and insulted on other forums (like I said...I am not a newbie), but why should I read the garbage like that?
All I was looking for was INTELLIGENT DEBATE. Not worshipping. THAT requires DIFFERING OPINIONS.
As for Thiago...I only said it, because IN MY OPINION, he was more noticeable a few months ago. He is still a brilliant player though.
Anyway...TOODLES.
:party1:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
it isn't about the posters, it's about the forum being on a period 24/7 and reacting to every small detail like a pregnant woman

My wife is pregnant and has been plenty reactionary...although technically you can't both be pregnant and on your period at the same time - even if it feels like that
whistling.gif

B

barcelonista

YES. You are losing a brilliant poster, with quite a knowledge of football for a woman, who also likes to have fun and talk about these guys as sex objects, not just wonderful players. THERE.

:lol:

You should have posted in Asexis Sanjizz' thread then.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Since your Admin didn't get my PM yet, and my account is still here, let me say a few more things. YES. You are losing a brilliant poster, with quite a knowledge of football for a woman, who also likes to have fun and talk about these guys as sex objects, not just wonderful players. THERE.
I have been to MANY message boards and trust me...yours is nothing compared to what I had to deal with elsewhere. I am simply too tired and I have too little time now to deal with nastiness and stupidity and most of all with others' inability to accept differing points of view. If that was a APPRECIATION thread for Thiago, then all you could have done was TELL ME, and i would have deleted my post and moved it elsewhere. Instead, you chose your way of dealing with it here and in the thread that I introduced myself. Mocking will never be accepted by anyone, anywhere, and saying "don't take things seriously" means nothing. I DON'T take things seriously. I only took it seriously, when my family and friends were being attacked and insulted on other forums (like I said...I am not a newbie), but why should I read the garbage like that?
All I was looking for was INTELLIGENT DEBATE. Not worshipping. THAT requires DIFFERING OPINIONS.
As for Thiago...I only said it, because IN MY OPINION, he was more noticeable a few months ago. He is still a brilliant player though.
Anyway...TOODLES.
:party1:

Get off your high horse... If you want to stay then fine, and if you want to leave that's fine too, just don't make a big deal about it...

Home of Barca Fans