Thiago Translantara

M

Malappapper

With the Cesc injury, we may get the chance to see if he is all that.

Stric

I'm with y'all, should have come on instead of Alexis, that would mean Iniesta could stay on the left wing. Somehow we were stronger that way.

Great attack in his early minutes with Messi... not so great in the closing minutes. Bad control receiving a perfect ball from Messi and a Cristina-ish miss. :( Felt bad for him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Wonderful pass to Leo that nearly was converted...But what a waste of a golden opportunity when Leo played him in 1v1

ShandyFFM

i loved how thiago chipped the ball to messi before he hits the poast.. and i although love thiagos trademark more after messis pass .. but he failed to hit the goal

karthik

Shame he dint hit the target! Would have a done him a world of good. Excellent cameo. His over the top, first time ball for Leo was a jaw breaker.

Stric

I'm interested to see how that will work out. It's either Iniesta going back to CM, with Villa or someone else playing LW, or Iniesta staying at LW with Thiago taking Cesc's place.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I'm interested to see how that will work out. It's either Iniesta going back to CM, with Villa or someone else playing LW, or Iniesta staying at LW with Thiago taking Cesc's place.

One thing is for sure, I do not want to see Alexis being picked over any of them at all. I'd rather have Afellay than him.

Home of Barca Fans