Thiago Translantara

Didn't Thiago's father say that he's happy at Barca?

I don't see us selling him.

He'll probably get more playing time next season with Xavi getting old and all. And he's gotten 26 games this season, which IMO is fairly good considering he was injured for 2 months.

Last edited:

Stric

I'd hate to see him leave. Montoya, too. Tello, too. Bartra, too. But somehow I don't see all of them staying, especially not with the kind of treatment they're receiving this season. I think Thiago is most likely to stay, out of all of them.

I'd hate to see him leave. Montoya, too. Tello, too. Bartra, too. But somehow I don't see all of them staying, especially not with the kind of treatment they're receiving this season. I think Thiago is most likely to stay, out of all of them.

I don't see Thiago leaving. I can see 1-2 of the other 3 getting loaned, but not all 3.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Lost the ball a couple of times in midfield, and some uncharacteristic passes, but the least deficient midfield player IMO

Irish_Cules

Ye he didn't have a good game but Cesc and Song were worse. He had a couple of excellent passes from deep that set up an attack but overall he was pretty inefficient.

Kerrybai

Song thiago and cesc together is a bad idea. How can they be expected to have any chemistry. In fact I dont think cesc and thiago and ready to play alongside each other yet.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Cesc disappointed me but we are kinda used to his poor performances in 2nd half of the season.
Thiago though... If we can't rely on him to control the game vs. soon-to-be Segunda teams then he still has a ton to learn. His father shoud put a sock in it too with his statements about his boy deserving more playing time, etc.

Y

Youngie

Thiago though... If we can't rely on him to control the game vs. soon-to-be Segunda teams then he still has a ton to learn. His father shoud put a sock in it too with his statements about his boy deserving more playing time, etc.

True but how is Thiago supposed to learn and from whom (If Xavi, Puyol, Valdes etc aren't playing)?

B

beautifulgame

Cesc disappointed me but we are kinda used to his poor performances in 2nd half of the season.

this.

of course he didn't have support in midfield but just cut the ball back instead of losing it by trying to beat a man without having support. smh.

barcanuck

His father is just pissed cuz Thiago chose Spain not Brazil

Home of Barca Fans