Thiago Translantara

Mr Hulot

Best player on the pitch tonight. By quite some margin as well... He should play like that every game until the end of the season if he wants to earn some minutes in the important games...

B

beautifulgame

Thiago can probably play both positions in time but if not then Iniesta will likely be able to fill that role.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
no doubt sir. he cesc tello alexis should start against bayern, what do u think?

Not so sure about Alexis because Villa and Tello are very useful in attack, but Alexis should get subbed on. Cesc is off form so I wouldn't completely trust him vs Bayern

abual3bed1

He looked much better playing next to Xavi. Cleared up the sloppiness he had in the past few games. Good finish and an excellent assist for Tello's 1st goal.

Garrus

This match showed us what we already know, He's much better in iniesta like role than xavi's, But great game nonetheless.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
After few poor games Thiago finally showed up and took the spotlight and did it with Xavi on the pitch.

Kerrybai

Good point but I'd rather see how he does vs Levante before really choosing whether or not he'd be worth playing against Bayern.

I don't see why either will play. Both will most likely be on the bench, anyways gray performance. It's easy to say 'it's only zaragiza' but he can only play against what's in front him. Id like to see Cesc in midfield with Xavi sometime to try and a compare the players more accurately. I'd also like to see Thaigo with Iniesta next week.

Kerrybai

MOTM for me.

Any doubters wanna criticize him again?

The criticism people had of him was fair, it's not as if he was playing exceptionally all season, also you have been very critical of a certain Barca winger, I believe you said he had a poor first touch etc, I'm sure you wouldn't retract those comments based on 1 performance ;)

Home of Barca Fans