Thiago Translantara

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was clearly MOTM, he played a very good match and provided some nice passes, good control, fancy dribbles and added a goal on top of that...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
The criticism people had of him was fair, it's not as if he was playing exceptionally all season, also you have been very critical of a certain Barca winger, I believe you said he had a poor first touch etc, I'm sure you wouldn't retract those comments based on 1 performance ;)

I never said Tello was bad, he isn't. He just remains a somewhat one dimensional player. Surprisingly enough, that works for him :lol: and I'm very happy with what he's done. It's not like his gameplay is based on dribbling through crowds of defenders with insane skills or extreme agility. His importance is bringing pace, power, finishing ability. He's basically that no BS straightforward player that we've been lacking actually.

Indignado

Let's all just be happy we have so many great talents. Thiago, Tello, Bartra and Montoya have all shown their class today, even if it was only Zaragoza.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Really was terrific, had so many impressive touches, passes and link ups throughout the match...Definitely in the zone tonight

D

Don_Andrés

When he plays like he did tonight you just end up drooling, because all that talent shines through and he's just so/and can be good. I was watching the repeat of the Mallorca game earlier today and early in that game and there's this pass he does with the outside of his foot, I think it's to Tello and it's got that perfect pace, weight and tease just to draw the defender in (it's in the same attack when he takes out the defender when he jumps for a header). Just a amazingly talented player.

I hope the club can work out this conundrum involving him, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas and maybe Sergi Roberto, so they all get plenty of game time next season.

CatalinR10

BH1ZoJWCUAEpoF5.jpg:large

While he was in the Iniesta role for the Zaragoza game, he's had great games in the Xavi role as well (i.e. against Deportivo, Getafe, the Liga game against Malaga, etc. Not exactly great sides (aside from Malaga), but neither are Zaragoza). Especially when he's had Iniesta next to him.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
Wait... why should Xavi, Messi and Villa not start against Bayern? Coz that's what'll happen if Thiago, Cesc, Tello and Alexis all start...
was just a little joke for donandres but he is too good of a person to get my sarcasm. anyway hope he plays like this whenever given a chance.

kozza

He was good tonight when he played the Iniesta role, he used to play Xavi's role this season and he didn't do well, he hasn't that regularity in his pace to play like Xavi, but when he is given more attacking freedom by playing attacking midfielder he was much more harmful, for me he should continue to play in this position and Tito should try Fabregas as a playmaker

Home of Barca Fans