Thiago Translantara

Valdivia

I thought Rosell adores Brazilians?! This would be the most stupid decision we've made, transfer wise, in the last years. It would definitely bite us back. The guy has been putting out great performances lately and is the most talented midfielder in Europe right now, no question.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Ridiculous if we sell him. But he is fourth in the pecking order in midfield behind Xavi, Iniesta and Fabregas.

SamperFCB

If I was in charge of Barca, he would be the 2nd choice behind Iniesta. And Fábregas as 2nd choice behind Xavi. With more rotations than this season.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I am with you on that one, I think we'll need to rotate the midfield more next season, especially as Xavi is getting older.

SamperFCB

It will be ANOTHER horrible decision by the current board. However, think it's just a rumour nothing serious.

Just a shame to see that Thiago played less minutes this season compared to previous season under Guardiola. It had to be the other way around.. especially when you consider that Thiago was actually one of the best players on the pitch WHEN he played.

raskolnikov

This is unacceptable, Thiago is our future amc, better than cesc for me. They should not be so dumb and just keep the guy no matter what.

Home of Barca Fans