Thiago Translantara

Irish_Cules

I wouldn't mind seeing Thiago as part of the front 3 the odd time. He used to play right wing and he's a good dribbler. He seems to be a mixture of Xavi/Deco/Ronaldinho so perhaps we'd see more of the Ronaldinho side of him up front? I just want to see him get more minutes really.

spark

He missed about 3 months total of the first half of the season yet played three less league games than last year. His first injury which started last season was similar to what villa was complaining with before his leg broke.Started the season a month later than estimated, Got past that then injured his knee against Sevilla. Out for two months. Im just glad hes been 5 months injury free, it would have been a big shame if injuries became a factor in his career. Like what is happening with Wilshere as an example. Cesc already lost most of his speed after his own injuries.

impeh

Hi, its me..
think he probably would have come on today if it wasnt for other players getting injured, with xavi getting older we will need to rotate more next season (should have done that more this year) so hopefully Thiago will get more playing time.

plus he's gonna want to be at the World Cup.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I wouldn't mind seeing Thiago as part of the front 3 the odd time. He used to play right wing and he's a good dribbler. He seems to be a mixture of Xavi/Deco/Ronaldinho so perhaps we'd see more of the Ronaldinho side of him up front? I just want to see him get more minutes really.
Can't do worse the Pedro on the right.

Kerrybai

Although Tello is good and is improving a lot of areas to his game, Thiago > Tello any day of the week.

Right but Tello is competing for his spot with a player who is likely on his way out this summer. Thiago is competing with Xavi, Cesc and Iniesta for 2 positions.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

It's possible, what Iniesta does on the left wing sometimes. We need speed on the wings imo, but for Thiago to get extra minute and gel with the team it would be OK. Besides, he can't do any worse than Pedro atm.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Right but Tello is competing for his spot with a player who is likely on his way out this summer. Thiago is competing with Xavi, Cesc and Iniesta for 2 positions.

True but Thiago should have started over Cesc or along with him with Iniesta or the wing.

Demon17

Maestro
Although Tello is good and is improving a lot of areas to his game, Thiago > Tello any day of the week.

I agree, but isn't that case with Deulofeu as well? Deulofeu > Tello

Sure Tello is great, he's got pace. But he needs to work a lot and I mean A LOT on his footwork. I'm not sure whether he's naturally like that as if he doesn't know how to control a ball (keeping possession, dribbling etc) or it's his pace that isn't able to hand the footwork.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Although the priority is that Thiago stays, Barcelona will analyze offers they receive. Bayern Munich are interested in the midfielder. [md]

What the hell.

1. Barca would be absolutely stupid to consider any offers for Thiago

2. Are Bayern trying to take every talented player in the world ffs?!?!?!

KhaledBarca

That would be the most stupid thing everrrr!!!! If Barca sells or even loan Thiago!!
Thiago should be a starter next season (at least 50/50 with Xavi)!

Zebulun

just saw on mundo deportivo that we are willing to listen to offers for thiago. Daferq! If thiago leaves because of Tito and his continued nonsense I hope the ultras boo him out of the camp nou and take out their white handkerchiefs. :surrender:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If that happens, we can add Thiago to Rosell's casualty list along with another worthy criticism against the purchase of Cesc

Home of Barca Fans