Thiago Translantara

impeh

Hi, its me..
dont think he'll leave, he knows hes the future of the team and Pep being linked with a bunch of our players is to be expected :p

ShandyFFM

Not so sure if there is an bit on him which could be higher than expected "around 20-25mil" barca would let him go.. i mean in his position i would consider it.. if i know im one of the best midfielder in the world but i get little chances agajnst xavi inista busi... and i every other squad he would be a starter.....imo its a shame thiago didnt start most games and even more the bg one his season the big games would make him incredible good in some time

ShandyFFM

Thiago got evrrythjng.. the passing the shooting the flar and even more the brazilian touch on the ball.. and in contrast to xavi inesta cesc he got he pace too... our transfers have been realy really bad in the last few seasons.. no player who bring something new to us and adepted jn the same way... no player who is a real crack..thats whats missing now...stagnation

Stric

It's probably just MD bs, I'm pretty sure Thiago won't be sold, but if it happens, it will be the worst decision of the decade. And there have been plenty to choose from.

F

Flavia

I hope this is just media bs to sell papers. Because it would be too stupid. Then again, I wouldn't put it past tito, zubi and co.

CatalinR10

Barcelona could accept a bid of around 25M for midfielder Thiago Alcantara (22). A buy-back option could be included in a deal. [md]

We are willing to let Thiago leave but keep Pedro who was crap for the last 2 seasons ? If this is going to happen I'm going to find Rosell , put him in a room , lock the door and throw the key in a pile of shit and make him take the key out with his mouth if he wants to get out of that room. You just don't screw with Barca's future !

But since this is from MD , I hope it's just another rumour. If not , I'm watching you Rossel ...

4240826.jpg

Irish_Cules

I doubt it's true but if this happens I'll get on the next flight to Barcelona and smear death threats with my own shit on the home's of Zubi, Rosell and Tito.

ryaninho

Did he not just sign a new contract when Arsenal were supposed to be interested. This season the team has really been mismanaged it is rediculous

Home of Barca Fans