Thiago Translantara

SwiftGuyver

Yes the management have fucked up by not making sure Thiago played enough minutes and avoid triggering this stupid clause but surely Mazinho and Thiago himself have to take some blame if he does decide to leave. Xavi & Iniesta both had to be patient before cementing their starting spots and he has already made 100 appearances for the first team which is pretty good considering he has possibly Spain's greatest player of all time as competition for his position. Yes he probably should have played more this season but it's obvious Barca see him as a future starter and face of the club but they also want to show gratitude and respect to Xavi. If he decides to move I think it will be worse than when Cesc went because IMO the club have shown they want him by playing him in 100 first team games whereas Cesc probably thought he never had a chance of seeing first team football when he left. I hope he stays and links up with Neymar over the next few seasons but if he decides to go I don't want him to ever come back.

Also I must say all this hate for Tito makes me smile at how fickle football fans are. After the first leg against Milan this season everyone was calling for our great leader to return and said his absence was the reason we lost and now he is being blamed for everything. Some of the criticism is justified but some people are going over the top as usual.

Garrus

Yes the management have fucked up by not making sure Thiago played enough minutes and avoid triggering this stupid clause but surely Mazinho and Thiago himself have to take some blame if he does decide to leave. Xavi & Iniesta both had to be patient before cementing their starting spots and he has already made 100 appearances for the first team which is pretty good considering he has possibly Spain's greatest player of all time as competition for his position. Yes he probably should have played more this season but it's obvious Barca see him as a future starter and face of the club but they also want to show gratitude and respect to Xavi. If he decides to move I think it will be worse than when Cesc went because IMO the club have shown they want him by playing him in 100 first team games whereas Cesc probably thought he never had a chance of seeing first team football when he left. I hope he stays and links up with Neymar over the next few seasons but if he decides to go I don't want him to ever come back.

Also I must say all this hate for Tito makes me smile at how fickle football fans are. After the first leg against Milan this season everyone was calling for our great leader to return and said his absence was the reason we lost and now he is being blamed for everything. Some of the criticism is justified but some people are going over the top as usual.
You took all the words out of my mouth :beer2:

jamrock

Worst than cesx when he has been getting offers to lave the club since he was 17 and has turn them all down, but their comes a point where you want a bit of faith shown in you. And as the article in as said the cold numbers says he has gotten games, but a deeper look has shown their has been no faith shown in him when everyone is fit, and that especially bad since he has been out best midfielder for a good while now.

Qonny

Don't worry guys, Thiago has stayed faithfull and is also the captain of Barca in my year 2024 save on football manager 2013.:thiago:

SwiftGuyver

Worst than cesx when he has been getting offers to lave the club since he was 17 and has turn them all down, but their comes a point where you want a bit of faith shown in you. And as the article in as said the cold numbers says he has gotten games, but a deeper look has shown their has been no faith shown in him when everyone is fit, and that especially bad since he has been out best midfielder for a good while now.

- Offers since 17, so why go now? Oh yeah because he can ask for more money because he now has 100 first team appearances for Barca under his belt.

- When everyone is fit Xavi & Iniesta should start most games, simple.

- Our best midfielder for a good while now? Iniesta says hi.

Ronaldinho

Thiago should stay, Xavi contract ends at 2016 by then he is already 36 there is no way he could play games as many as he do this season meanwhile Thiago will entering his peak so i hope Barca Management retain him

Galning

I don't wanna be a party pooper but he left for Granada in my save and they (Granada) became the second team in Spain behind Real Madrid.

jamrock

- Offers since 17, so why go now? Oh yeah because he can ask for more money because he now has 100 first team appearances for Barca under his belt.

- When everyone is fit Xavi & Iniesta should start most games, simple.

- Our best midfielder for a good while now? Iniesta says hi.

Lol, witty, not really though.

Leave no because he has been patient waiting on his time and in one season a particular coach has decided that getting 100points is more important than giving him time on the pitch to develop.

Why should a 33 year old xavi, with a chronic injury start every game?. For Tito to say we were fatigued in march and have xavi getting run away like a statue.

Xavi and iniesa should be starting the most important games, that's simple.

He has been better than everybody for a few weeks now, yet can't even start against zaragoza

R

rivaldo10

Well what do you guys want? We have Xavi Thiago and Fabregas

We cant have all of them and rot 2 on the bench

AL-MALKI

I think the 18 ME clause in his contract is misleading …
we are not Bilbao were Bayern comes and activate the clause clubs have to talk to us even Madrid
other wise the price will go up to around 30 ME cuz of the Tax rule especially for madrid
And I don’t see them paying 30 for Thiago with Isco being available

MagicianMessi

If he leaves barca now Tito will be the one to blame.He should Xavi is 33 now it's time to give that legacy to thiago and sitback only start in important games.

Home of Barca Fans