Thiago Translantara

Ursegor

World Champion
Oi stop it you, just stop it right now! weve had this conversation!

We all know De Gea will get bored from the only 1 restaurant that exists in Manchester anyway and hand in a transfer request soon enough. And seeing that he is an ex-Atleti player there is only 1 destination for him in La Liga. :pep:

i_bleed_blaugrana

What about if you just took Rooney like i offered you and be happy? And dont go offering me Adriano, or ill start offering you Anderson! see how you like that!

Adriano is a better player than people give him credit for.

At times last season, he was our best wing back and was outperforming both Alves and Alba. Not saying that's a fair deal lol but he has quietly been a consistent deputy player for us, something that isn't necessarily easy to do

We all know De Gea will get bored from the only 1 restaurant that exists in Manchester anyway and hand in a transfer request soon enough. And seeing that he is an ex-Atleti player there is only 1 destination for him in La Liga. :pep:

Ill have you know there is a wealth of restaurants in Manchester that serve a wide range of exquisite cuisine to cater for the needs of our Mediterranean friends, as to the quality of these establishments im not going to go into detail about their after hour activities but thy exist i tell you, and we have the added bonus of being the City that never sees sunshine! De gea has had 20 years of spanish sun, its only natural he wants his next 20 to enjoy floods of rain to balance things out.

Stay away! or we'll send over Rooney as a threat!

At times last season, he was our best wing back and was outperforming both Alves and Alba. Not saying that's a fair deal lol but he has quietly been a consistent deputy player for us, something that isn't necessarily easy to do

Im not mocking Adriano but hes not someone we need, and his defensive play is very average, at Barcelona he gets away with that to an extent because your full backs are basically wingers and the opposition never seen the bloody ball and going forward he is very good, at United he'd be attacked much more and we have seen Evra get skinned down that side for too long now.

Anyway were buying Baines from Everton apparently so Adriano wouldn't fit :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

I think most people are fine with him as long as he doesnt play at CB :)tito:) or gets injured too much or at all :)

Hahaha.

Dont worry. De Gea will hand in a transfer request very soon ;)

:lol:

The only request he'll be handing in soon is to the local bakery to up the doughnut order, hes going nowhere, hes as good as a born and bred Mancunian now anyway so keep your hands off or that Rooney threat still stands! and this time we'll send him over pre hair transplant so you'll see an even more hideous man come your way! dont declare war when you cant match those odds lol

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
Im not having that, watching Phil Jones in midfield genuinely brings me to tears, weve gone from Roy Keane and Paul Scholes to Phil Jones, its heartbreaking viewing :(

lol Phil Jones in defensive midfield is still understandable. CB and DM isn't that far off. Adriano however is basically a winger. He's a 5.6 ft. small wingback. And we play him in centerhalf. :lol:

lol Phil Jones in defensive midfield is still understandable. CB and DM isn't that far off. Adriano however is basically a winger. He's a 5.6 ft. small wingback. And we play him in centerhalf. :lol:

No, just no, its not understandable as long as theres a hole in my bum, it dosnt work, he looks exactly what he is, a defender playing in midfield, our midfield is bad enough already without shoving centre backs in it to take the piss! i genuinely fear for my health if A i ever see this happen again and B i see it happen in a big champions league game against Barcelona for example, the thought of watching Xavi - Busquets - Iniesta up against Phil sodding Jones makes me contemplate all sorts of drugs and harmful substances!

Adriano at centre back in a Barcelona team that has 99% of the ball every match is far easier on the eye than Phil Jones attempting his Roy Keane impersonations in Manchester Uniteds engine room.

Mr Hulot

CB is by far the easiest position to play, especially if you played as defensive midfielder. The other way around is definitely more difficult and I don't if there is actually a current footballer that started with CB as his main position and turned into a DM successfully(not like Jones or Pepe). Does anybody come to mind?

CB is by far the easiest position to play, especially if you played as defensive midfielder. The other way around is definitely more difficult and I don't if there is actually a current footballer that started with CB as his main position and turned into a DM successfully(not like Jones or Pepe). Does anybody come to mind?

David Luiz being a modern day example? granted hes been moved because hes defensively horrific rather than anything else.

We at United have a history of turning or trying to turn players into centre mids that have no place being anywhere near the position, we did it with Alan Smith for a while, christ that was rough viewing, even rougher when Fergie came out insisting it was working :( we did it with John o'Shea to, god knows why, Giggs has been used there a lot more in recent years to and more recently its been Jones and Rooney.

Basically if any player out there who isnt a centre mid but fancies a crack at it they should join United, we're masters of it! lets not buy a midfielder lets buy a striker/defender and turn them into a midfielder now theres a challenge....im convinced Fergie took this challenge on around 10 years ago through sheer boredom and fancying a crack to see if he truly was that much of a genius.

Home of Barca Fans