Thiago Translantara

spark

Yes, your agreeing with my point in essence, the fact that no one really has a clue whats going on and certainly not MD at the moment, their scatter gun approach to this whole topic shows they havnt the foggiest whats happening hence their cover all bases reporting.

All i was saying was the majority of the better more respected or even well placed journalists seem to be of the view Thiagos closer to out than in, but thats not to be taken as fact, neither is one journalists opinion over another, last night you had 2 separate writers for MD reporting the complete opposite within the space of a few hours, which one of them is right? do either of them even know? given what youve just said its highly likely neither of them have a clue, that was what i was trying to point out, theres no point taking anything these people say with any reliability until we hear something from the main parties involved, which we wont until Thiago gets back from holiday, whens that? anyones guess.

:beer2: I realized I was agreeing by the end. Another example is not one of them knew Tito would be named coach. Things like that used to be covers before they were officially confirmed. Such as when Pep got the job.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Here he is still on holidays......

Maybe Rafinha should convince his bro to stay....

BN8dj6ACYAAGVXg.jpg:large

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some Man Utd fans on twitter going crazy just because Thiago tweeted, 'I <3 Barcelona' and linked to the picture I posted above :lol:

Martindn

Some Man Utd fans on twitter going crazy just because Thiago tweeted, 'I <3 Barcelona' and linked to the picture I posted above :lol:

Until someone posts something else that gives a bit of hope then its all sunshine and titties. Does sound like a confirmation hes staying though, unless hes trolling like a boss.

Ursegor

World Champion
Why would he tweet "I love Barcelona" if he weren't staying? Seriously. That's quite a statement at this moment of time. :lol:

Barcelona as in the city? or Barcelona as in the team? I have gone back to places where I used to live and have said to myself 'I love ....." even knowing that I would have to leave and go back to the place where I now live. this tweet doesn't say anything. He's just trolling his new team.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
he purposely did not make it I (L) FC Barcelona, that must be the case. He loves the city and his family here, but that might not get him to stay.

How about tweeting another picture of some € bills and commenting I (L) money, Thiago?

Ursegor

World Champion
Of course he literally means the city of Barcelona, it's obvious from the picture what he means. It still has a double meaning at this point of time obviously. Why would you say you love Barcelona, posting a picture in a pool with the sun shining on your head, when you're heavily linked to Manchester, pretty much the anti-Barcelona city where it's pissing down on you for 3/4 of a year? Either he's staying or he's reached new heights of trolling and the :pep: smiley must be replaced with :thiago:

Home of Barca Fans