Thiago Translantara

Der Kaiser

he´s not stupid, why would he say such a thing when if he was about to leave? it´ll all be over soon lads, it was just a bad dream...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
he purposely did not make it I (L) FC Barcelona, that must be the case. He loves the city and his family here, but that might not get him to stay.

How about tweeting another picture of some € bills and commenting I (L) money, Thiago?

Ouch :blush:

Yugi

Well I really hope he accepts United offers and he can finally eff off!

if you are that youtube guy that posts dives well respect to you but are you out of your fucking mind? Thiago is our future, he just has to stay, it would be very sad day in Barca history if he left

if you are that youtube guy that posts dives well respect to you but are you out of your fucking mind? Thiago is our future, he just has to stay, it would be very sad day in Barca history if he left

This guy wants to leave like every summer. The guy is not committed to the club. His father is a pain in the you know. I rather we prepare or find another player who would love to be here. I person who prefers Barca over "more" money.

Yugi

This guy wants to leave like every summer. The guy is not committed to the club. His father is a pain in the you know. I rather we prepare or find another player who would love to be here. I person who prefers Barca over "more" money.

well players dont have to headlessly love club, thats not how it works in modern football...he wants more playing time and I agree he should get more, he surely is not that big money whore as other players....remember Figo leaving? that was money whoring

mixer

I think Thiago doesnt care as much about money as playing time

Well looks like its over then, glad its finished to be honest and good of him to put it to rest finally, must be getting a guarantee of a lot more games or a new deal or both, fair play to him shame hes not coming but was always to good to be true.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well looks like its over then, glad its finished to be honest and good of him to put it to rest finally, must be getting a guarantee of a lot more games or a new deal or both, fair play to him shame hes not coming but was always to good to be true.

Says who he is staying?? Don't let the rumors sway you. :)

PaCmAn

But how is it over? He tweets an Instagram photo quoting I love Barcelona, it don't have the initials FC in front of it, meaning he just loves the city.

He still may go to Manchester for the rain, fish n chips and doughnuts with De Gea?

Home of Barca Fans