Thiago Translantara

mixer

Eriksen plays well with Ajax, but is still nowhere near Thiago. He is on a completely different level. Been watching all of Denmarks recent games, and Eriksen has been almost invisible..
his last goal with denmark :D

Anyway, are you not overrating thiago a bit? He's great, but hey, you make a God out of him. Eriksen is also 2 years younger

0n0mat0p0eia

...Use the cash from Thiago to improve the defence as there is a definite lack of top class centre backs in world football. I can name 30 midfielders that are either on the same level as Thiago or definitely will be. So in 2-3 years time when you need a midfielder just buy one of them.

Exactly!

His problem is he cant get games in front of Xaviniesta and Cesc...let him go and buy the player we NEED RIGHT NOW - a world class CB!

When Xavi retires, in 2/3/4 (?) years time, BUY another World class CM from that years budget!

Personally, i'm sick to death of this to-ing and fro-ing!

mixer

Sell Thiago for 27M
Buy TS for 40-42M
Buy Eriksen for few millions
Renew contract with Bartra

And there's still a lot of money for maybe a new goalkepper.

USWAY

Thiago Alcantara has a high opinion of himself. Barca wouldn't miss him. There are dozens of top class midfielders at his level throughout world football. Except Barca fans stupidly believe only la masia products can play football. Use the cash from Thiago to improve the defence as there is a definite lack of top class centre backs in world football. I can name 30 midfielders that are either on the same level as Thiago or definitely will be. So in 2-3 years time when you need a midfielder just buy one of them.
Foolish reasoning to be honest.

Why go buy another talent when you have one you've been nurturing for years now and he's already in your squad? That's absolutely stupid business. It has nothing to do only La Masia products being able to play. Letting him go would just create a void that you already had filled for no reason, other than you screwed up and put a ridiculously low release clause in his contract.

mixer

How is he overrated? He's 2 years younger than thiago and he's close to his lvl, also he is worth 10m so that is a fair price

Sent from my Neo V using Tapatalk

Indignado

How is he overrated? He's 2 years younger than thiago and he's close to his lvl, also he is worth 10m so that is a fair price

He's not even a year younger than Thiago and doesn't seem to have the same potential, plus he plays more offensively and it's not guaranteed he'll suit our system, I don't see any upside in selling Thiago and buying him.

mixer

He's not even a year younger than Thiago and doesn't seem to have the same potential, plus he plays more offensively and it's not guaranteed he'll suit our system, I don't see any upside in selling Thiago and buying him.
He's 1 and a half year younger. I'm just saying I would love to see him in Barca shirt...

Surprised the Spanish media havnt made much of Thiagos tweet last night, or have they and ive just missed it? thought it would have been hot news especially in the local Barca press.

oz187

Thiago Alcantara has a high opinion of himself. Barca wouldn't miss him. There are dozens of top class midfielders at his level throughout world football. Except Barca fans stupidly believe only la masia products can play football.

That's not true, it's just that La Masia products are raised in tiki-taka. Midfielders from elsewhere may be great, but they might not be able to successfully adapt their skillset.

Home of Barca Fans