Thiago Translantara

JackSparrow

Wish I was a famous football player.

I would post pics and twiit.. and then come on this forum to read and laugh at what conculsions you make out of it...
For instance if I say I like Paris.., that doesnt mean I want to play for PSG.

Centrocampista23

Sell Thiago for 27M
Buy TS for 40-42M
Buy Eriksen for few millions
Renew contract with Bartra

And there's still a lot of money for maybe a new goalkepper.
i know Barca have made some riduculous transfers in the last few years, but making TS the most expensive GK ever? lol

0n0mat0p0eia

That's not true, it's just that La Masia products are raised in tiki-taka. Midfielders from elsewhere may be great, but they might not be able to successfully adapt their skillset.

Eh? Skillful professional footballers from elsewhere havent got the footballing brain/quick feet required?

Its a cantera, it doesnt raise supermen!

Indignado

i know Barca have made some riduculous transfers in the last few years, but making TS the most expensive GK ever? lol

Thiago Silva

Eh? Skillful professional footballers from elsewhere havent got the footballing brain/quick feet required?

Skillful footballers from elsewhere haven't been playing with the same players for years, they don't know the system as well as canteranos, we've had difficulty in the last few years to find players suitable to our playing style and that's why we should opt to keep talented players from La Masia instead of selling them and buying other talented players.

Last edited:

0n0mat0p0eia

Xavi, Iniesta and Messi beg to differ.

They might well beg to differ, but what I'm sure they wouldn't do is be as arrogant as to think that no other footballers, unless they were produced from La Masia, can adapt to play the Barca way, as was suggested.

One-touch football, finding space, and give-and-go, i believe, are practiced elsewhere.

oz187

They might have the quick feet, but they don't have the footballing brain that canteranos have been developing for 10+ years. They might fail to adapt and even if they do it might take some time. Just look at Cesc and Alexis for example.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
They might have the quick feet, but they don't have the footballing brain that canteranos have been developing for 10+ years. They might fail to adapt and even if they do it might take some time. Just look at Cesc and Alexis for example.

So now everyone who doesn't play for Barca doesn't have a footballing brain? That's a pretty arrogant way of thinking, not everyone who comes out of our cantera is a genius, quite a few are idiots. Obviously there are outside players who haven't been developed in the area's of Barcelona's style of play but don't act all superior as if no one else can do it unless they're from La Masia, there are plenty of players who have never played for Barca who would slot perfectly into the side.

oz187

I didn't say they don't have a footballing brain, I said they don't have the footballing brain that canteranos have been developing for 10+ years. Read more carefully before you jump on your high horse.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Man United have agreed terms with Thiago after talks with his representatives. They will triple his salary if a move is completed. [goal]

Congrats, ManU fans.

Home of Barca Fans