Thiago Translantara

0n0mat0p0eia

I didn't say they don't have a footballing brain, I said they don't have the footballing brain that canteranos have been developing for 10+ years. Read more carefully before you jump on your high horse.

I'm not jumping on any high horse; i find the idea that Barca players are taught some unattainable, super-duper way of playing football that NO midfielders anywhere else get to know either pretty ridiculous or highly arrogant!

It's like there's been a new invention, a new spectacular, alien way of kicking a ball around has been invented in la masia that NO players anywhere else have access to!

Scientists have implanted a new improved footballing brain into EVERY graduate of Barca's cantera. Should be on the news, really

:facepalm:

Last edited:

Mr Hulot

Man United have agreed terms with Thiago after talks with his representatives. They will triple his salary if a move is completed. [goal]

Congrats, ManU fans.

It is like the fourth or the fifth time that you congratulate Manchester United fans, based on some random internet rumour.

USWAY

I thought it was common knowledge that they had a deal with him, and we were just waiting to see if he decided to stay or not?

Martindn

Goal is on the level of talksport as far as im concerned, goal was perpetrating the sneijder rumors the most last year.

I guess even the worst source can be right sometimes, but it really came out of nowhere for it to have some credible truth, and besides, moyes is still not the manager yet and thiago is still on holiday - would not make sense.

Home of Barca Fans