Thiago Translantara

Armando929

Of course Thiago isn't gone yet. He may very well stay, albeit disgruntled.

Only United have been linked to Thiago and they haven't yet placed a serious bid that we know of. No other teams have come forward yet.

Its too soon to say he's gone but that the club doesn't hold him in the same high esteem that maybe he thought, is clear.

oz187

How do you explain people from United's side telling ESPN that we are very confident of a deal? This is ESPN we're talking about not some random ITK from twitter.

Because Thiago probably is negotiating with Utd. If he gets a good offer from Utd or some other club then that strengthens his position in negotiating a better contract with Barca. If the Barca board believe he is seriously considering leaving then they may well decide to improve the offer they make to him.

Jadentheman

Or not. It is really clear that they don't really care. They can say don't leave, but they act like it's nothing earth shattering or anything. It is clear and Thiago will take his talents elsewhere

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Eetu

Adormit
How do you explain people from United's side telling ESPN that we are very confident of a deal? This is ESPN we're talking about not some random ITK from twitter.

Were I an agent using another team's interest to get a better contract out of the player's current team, I'd sure like the other team to actually believe in their chances, rather than going out denying rumors.

Vantheman

Both Mundo Deportivo and Sport running the same story, hyping up Sergi Roberto as Thiago's replacement. Is he that good? If he is, I take it he would be another great player we could get to partner Thiago in midfield.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
If he is, I take it he would be another great player we could get

e39.png

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Both Mundo Deportivo and Sport running the same story, hyping up Sergi Roberto as Thiago's replacement. Is he that good? If he is, I take it he would be another great player we could get to partner Thiago in midfield.

Do you want to buy La Masia and move them to Manchester?

spark

The one you want to look at is Kiko Femenia. Hidden gem :tito:

Martindn

Man sport really is terrible, cant believe i thought them reliable a couple months/weeks ago.

Sport cover insisting on Rooney to Barça for 30m, Thiago and Villa for 26m to MUFC: pic.twitter.com/OG8BjRi8m5

If it meant getting thiago i would take this swap, but why would we have to swap if theres a release clause? Bet im not the only one who is getting tired of this.

0n0mat0p0eia

I'm really gonna laugh my arse off if Thiago stays at Barca.

The Man Utd. fans inhabiting (haunting) this forum with their wishful thinking, their reverse psychology and their faux friendliness, may then leave for elsewhere; perhaps if they are rumoured to be signing Strootman, they'll turn up in a PSV forum soon.

mixer

Sport cover insisting on Rooney to Barça for 30m, Thiago and Villa for 26m to MUFC: pic.twitter.com/OG8BjRi8m5

I can't believe sport and md are making up those shit stories and it's going to drag through the whole transfer window

Home of Barca Fans