Thiago Translantara

PaCmAn

I'm really gonna laugh my arse off if Thiago stays at Barca.

The Man Utd. fans inhabiting (haunting) this forum with their wishful thinking, their reverse psychology and their faux friendliness, may then leave for elsewhere; perhaps if they are rumoured to be signing Strootman, they'll turn up in a PSV forum soon.

Lol 100% true.

Messi10

It was done once again 2 days ago! Now it's gone back to stage 1. What's happening. I won't be to bothered if Thiago went now, this is boring

I

instinct

Ever Banega (Valecia), Borja Valero (Fiorentina), Juan Manuel Mata (Chelsea), Christian Eriksen (Ajax Amsterdam), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal), Ilkay Gündogan (Borussia Dortmund) and Ander Herrera (Athletic Bilbao) are on the list for the replacement for Thiago. [md]

mixer

I think Gundogan was about to extend his contract with Dortmund for few more years and obviously wants to stay. He wouldn't want to warm the bench anyways.

Eriksen or Herrera are the best options from that list, IMO.

jklz

Mazinho said that Thiago is calm and that everything will be cleared up in a few days. Mentioned Thiago having an ongoing contract.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Mazinho said that Thiago is calm and that everything will be cleared up in a few days. Mentioned Thiago having an ongoing contract.

I'd laugh if he ended up staying after all the commotion. We have sold David Villa for almost nothing lets hope our board does something right and manages to keep Thiago.

CatalinR10

So far Villa has gone for 5 M. Next is Thiago for 18 M .

So.... after 60M and Eto'o for Ibra , now we have Thiago + Villa for 23 M. Those transfer skills :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans