Thiago Translantara

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Ever Banega (Valecia), Borja Valero (Fiorentina), Juan Manuel Mata (Chelsea), Christian Eriksen (Ajax Amsterdam), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal), Ilkay Gündogan (Borussia Dortmund) and Ander Herrera (Athletic Bilbao) are on the list for the replacement for Thiago. [md]

Why would any of those players want to come and play garbage minutes?

I feel like Sport and MD are on a campaign to ship Thiago to United, probably they'll get a commission of something out of it... And Roberto isn't really that good, in my opinion he's no better than JDS...

And in the mean time, RM has signed the best spanish talents out there...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dont bother, with Zubi i have lost all hope for good transfer.

Seriously, our management has absolutely zero vision and foresights. It will take several serious beatings from RM in the La Liga race and/or CL catastrophes for them to realize that. I am increasingly believing that until we change management, this ship is not going to change course.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Seriously, our management has absolutely zero vision and foresights. It will take several serious beatings from RM in the La Liga race and/or CL catastrophes for them to realize that. I am increasingly believing that until we change management, this ship is not going to change course.

But didn't that just happened this season? RM ran us over quite a few times and Bayern absolutely destroyed us in CL!

I'm with you that things are not looking up until Rosell and Co. are out of here...

L

Learo

To be honest, I think Thiago is somewhat overrated. He will cost any club around 25m euros (incl taxes) and that is not such a bargain that some make it out to be, as he hasnt really proven much at 22 years of age. The u21 euros was of terrible quality (lower than segunda division) so means nothing. He hasnt really convinced me when he has been up against proper competition. I think Samper is a far greater prospect than Thiago ever was.

XaviMessiGirl

To be honest, I think Thiago is somewhat overrated. He will cost any club around 25m euros (incl taxes) and that is not such a bargain that some make it out to be, as he hasnt really proven much at 22 years of age. The u21 euros was of terrible quality (lower than segunda division) so means nothing. He hasnt really convinced me when he has been up against proper competition. I think Samper is a far greater prospect than Thiago ever was.

Italia U21's are worse than Segunda players? Just... no.

L

Learo

Italia U21's are worse than Segunda players? Just... no.

The tournament as a whole was of lower quality than the Segunda. Italy was the only team that maybe would have escaped relegation from Primera if they had played in the league, but probably by a razor thin margin.

XaviMessiGirl

The tournament as a whole was of lower quality than the Segunda. Italy was the only team that maybe would have escaped relegation from Primera if they had played in the league, but probably by a razor thin margin.

I follow a lot of the young Italian ragazzi on a regular basis & I think you're underestimating them.

At the same time underestimating Thiago, he's not like Bojan or Fontas or JDS where it's pretty clear they'd never make it here, I'm pretty sure with a season or two of semi-regular playing time that he'd be a great player for us.

ebc_99

The transfer window has not been a disaster by any means, Villa was always going to leave but the price is pitiful. I hoped with sales of Villa, Jona, Fontas, Bojan Afellay etc we could make an extra 20million but have ended up with almost nothing. There is still a month or so until the start of the season so there is plenty of time for Zubi and Rosell to get the players we need.

This is a big summer and could set a trend for the next few years so lets hope the board know what they are doing

Home of Barca Fans