Thiago Translantara

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Bullshit.
Excellent response.

You sound a bit infatuated with Pep.

He will not care that much for Barca and knows he wont have a chance of getting the established players.

In your world Thiago approached Bayern?

Get real Pep cares about himself and Bayern more than he does Barcelona now. As he should.
Definitely, the guys a genius for what he did to Barca.

And no, I wouldn't say Thiago approached Bayern, don't make things up to suit your arguement. If the story is true, I'm suggesting that enquiries are made by parties representing Bayern about Thiago's availability. It's been well publicised and it seems Thiago wants to leave. Essentially what I believe is that Pep would not encourage Bayern to badger a happy Barca player.

Anyone who doesn't believe that Guardiola is a man of principals and understanding hasn't been paying attention to Barca over the past 5 years.

Excellent response.

And no, I wouldn't say Thiago approached Bayern, don't make things up to suit your arguement. If the story is true, I'm suggesting that enquiries are made by parties representing Bayern about Thiago's availability. It's been well publicised and it seems Thiago wants to leave. Essentially what I believe is that Pep would not encourage Bayern to badger a happy Barca player.

Anyone who doesn't believe that Guardiola is a man of principals and understanding hasn't been paying attention to Barca over the past 5 years.

A man of principals wouldn't have approached Bayern about joining while they were still the manager of Barcelona.

JamDav1982

Excellent response.

Yes you are indeed infatuated.

A man of principal to the club he is working for.

He has no loyalty to Barca and Bayern and himself are his priority now.

To think anything else is deluded.

JamDav1982

Nice job comparing that asswipe to the guy who gave Barcelona the best part of their history.

I think the point he is making that managers look after themselves and have no loyalty to former clubs after they are gone.

Pep is no different and nor should he be.

Yet some people cant/wont accept it.

jamrock

if he does go to bayern(unlikely) it just shows what i have been saying, it not purely about the cold hard stats about playing time but about a manager that puts faith in him, and not have him on the bench after the league is won, but he is staying so it doesn't matter

Stric

Where did I compare Messi and Iniesta to Mourinho? Seems like we have lost sight of the real keys to Barcelona's success.

Oh, I guess it's just coincidence that Barcelona's very best years occurred exactly at the same time when Pep was manager. :pep:

Completely ignoring that Messi and Iniesta were there before Pep took over...

Home of Barca Fans