Thiago Translantara

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Not as much as the players. Let's not forget the atrocious transfers he asked for or the tactical deterioration of the squad near the end.

Players wouldn't mean jack shit if you don't know how to use them :lol: You're even forgetting that most of the players you are talking about (Iniesta, Messi, Xavi) weren't nearly as good until Pep got the best out of them.

JamDav1982

Not as much as the players. Let's not forget the atrocious transfers he asked for or the tactical deterioration of the squad near the end.

Guardiolas time at the club was phenomenal and he was the biggest part of that and revolutionised football. Surely you can see that?

To start saying anything else makes you sound bitter and jealous that he is elsewhere.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Players wouldn't mean jack shit if you don't know how to use them :lol: You're even forgetting that most of the players you are talking about (Iniesta, Messi, Xavi) weren't nearly as good until Pep got the best out of them.

Pep has meant a lot to Barcelona, both the city and the football club. That's why this move would hurt so much.

It's more than just Thiago Alcantara. He'll be spitting right in our face when the city and the club has shown him nothing but love and gratitude.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Pep has meant a lot to Barcelona, both the city and the football club. That's why this move would hurt so much.

It's more than just Thiago Alcantara. He'll be spitting right in our face when the city and the club has shown him nothing but love and gratitude.

I guess he is severing all ties with Barca then.

Vantheman

I don't get it, we have failed to address our midfield problem since our last champions league win. It's been 4 seasons now were our midfield has been absolutely average. Some mid table teams in England have a better central midfield than Manchester United. Can you believe that? It's useless to sign every winger and striker out there if you can't get a decent midfield. We will never see the European cup again unless we address this problem. Thiago was the perfect solution, a perfect fit and somehow we fucked it up.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

That's the thing, people are putting emotional goggles on to block out the reality of this and vent their frustration at Pep because he left. He is not the one who caused this saga, he's not the one who made Thiago unhappy, and if any of this is true he certainly didn't do any of this with harmful intention to Barcelona. So many people act like an angry mob of fans looking for the monster to blame for this, sometimes it's Tito, Rosell, Thiago, and now Pep? There are a variety of reasons that Thiago is unhappy and Pep is one of the least responsible for it. He loved the club, he loved the city, he's never said/shown anything that points to this idea that he's the enemy now. It's realistic to know that his priority is Bayern right now, he's being professional about it and not personally targeting Barcelona in any way.

Anyways, I remember seeing rumors that Pep left because of problems with Rosell/the board. If they're true, the club hasn't treated him perfectly after all.

Anyways, I don't blame Thiago or Pep if Thiago leaves for Bayern. They're the two who deserve the least blame, IMO.

Yugi

I don't get it, we have failed to address our midfield problem since our last champions league win. It's been 4 seasons now were our midfield has been absolutely average. Some mid table teams in England have a better central midfield than Manchester United. Can you believe that? It's useless to sign every winger and striker out there if you can't get a decent midfield. We will never see the European cup again unless we address this problem. Thiago was the perfect solution, a perfect fit and somehow we fucked it up.

we suffer the same with our defence, I feel you

footyfan

Calma, calma
I don't get it, we have failed to address our midfield problem since our last champions league win. It's been 4 seasons now were our midfield has been absolutely average. Some mid table teams in England have a better central midfield than Manchester United. Can you believe that? It's useless to sign every winger and striker out there if you can't get a decent midfield.

To be honest, I really can't believe it. And that too a club like Man Utd, damn.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I just hope he leaves soon so we can buy Oliver Torres. I haven't watched him play many minutes, but I know he is better than Thiago already and he will definitely be the best player in the world one day.

JamDav1982

That's the thing, people are putting emotional goggles on to block out the reality of this and vent their frustration at Pep because he left. He is not the one who caused this sage, he's not the one who made Thiago unhappy, and if any of this is true he certainly didn't do any of this with harmful intention to Barcelona. So many people act like an angry mob of fans looking for the monster to blame for this, sometimes it's Tito, Rosell, Thiago, and now Pep? There are a variety of reasons that Thiago is unhappy and Pep is one of the least responsible for it. He loved the club, he loved the city, he's never said/shown anything that points to this idea that he's the enemy now. It's realistic to know that his priority is Bayern right now, he's being professional about it and not personally targeting Barcelona in any way.

He has gone for Thiago the moment he has seemed unsettled.

Is it Guardiolas fault that he is not happy? No

Does it show that Barcelona are now just another club to Pep and he will try and persuade players the best thing is for them to leave? Yes.

He no longer has any ties to Barcelona and people need to accept it.

His priority now is himself and Bayern.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I just hope he leaves soon so we can buy Oliver Torres. I haven't watched him play many minutes, but I know he is better than Thiago already and he will definitely be the best player in the world one day.

I can't agree with Oliver being better than Thiago but the young kid is a serious footballer.

If Thiago goes, we have to go after Oliver and mold him into our future midfielder.

Home of Barca Fans