Thiago Translantara

ivan22

this is getting more ridiuclous every day...I hope he stays! bayern...wtf? He won't get more playtime there

Centrocampista23

Pep managed to play Thiago 27 times in la liga and the 7 in the CL two seasons ago. I wouldn't be surprised if Thiago trusts his word that he'll get playing time there

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
It's sad to see this kid go but we have to move on. Hopefully Cesc's role with the team is more clearly defined now.

Oliver Torres would be a great replacement.

ebc_99

Freixa (spokesman): "Difficult to understand if you don't know all details, but I think Villa's transfer is beneficial for all parties" [cr]

Hope the "details" involve Oliver Torres:zubi:

Hopefully it does, I was thinking there has to be something going on for Villa to be that cheap.

Jadentheman

It's sad to see this kid go but we have to move on. Hopefully Cesc's role with the team is more clearly defined now.

Oliver Torres would be a great replacement.

Please no more buying people. We are loaded in the midfield area. Wanna replace people. We need CB and someone to replace Alexis/Pedro

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

ShandyFFM

So im pretty sure we will see Thiago at Bayern after the friendly on 24.7. This all would make sense because he only has the chance to go to an other club for the 18 mil before the 31.7. After that his contract is back to 90mil.

i_bleed_blaugrana

This is far from official people...

Just bc Pep displayed interest does not mean the deal is done and he is leaving. It's important to remember that at the end of that interview, he mentioned that no one leaves Barça unless they aren't playing enough. I think this is more him saying I'd love to have him if he wants to leave.

Again, Thiago seems to have not made his mind up yet. I think after watching Neymar destroy Spain and Xavi's poor showing, he might still fancy one more season here. Being able to play with Neymar has to be in the back of his mind and if Tito really plans on scaling back Xavi's time, it still makes more sense to stay here.

If Thiago wants to leave tho, he will go with Pep but I could easily see that move backfiring as well. That move will piss off the dressing room, as if to say only after a month of training and no competitive play, he thinks he needs Thiago. I'd be pissed if I was Mueller or Kroos.

Pep would be wise to be more conservative this first season tho. Trying to change too much would be ill-advised.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I find it funny how this one player that some people call "unimpressive", "overrated", or "not a big loss" has tore apart this forum in the transfer saga.

Home of Barca Fans