Thiago Translantara

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Whatever is going to happen, whoever's fault it is that Thiago is gone, this whole saga reveals one thing: the true characters our forum members

;)

Today has made BigSantista look like a light-hearted care free child...

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I do too, but you will notice he hasn't left yet, right? Just wanted to make sure we understand that Sky Italia aren't synonymous with official news...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I do too, but you will notice he hasn't left yet, right? Just wanted to make sure we understand that Sky Italia aren't synonymous with official news...

Sky Italia has been like Paul the Octopus: ;)

Guardiola going to Bayern - first broke by Sky Italia

Mario Gomez going to Fiorentina - first broke by Sky Italia

Whatever is going to happen, whoever's fault it is that Thiago is gone, this whole saga reveals one thing: the true characters of Thiago Alcantara. Never did he come out to confirm or deny anything when all the rumors linking him to ManU were flying around. He could careless. If since Day 1 his goal has been joining up with Guardiola at Bayern, the whole time he kept not only us but ManU fans in the dark by choosing not to confirm or deny of any of the ManU rumors, he gave us and ManU fans false sense of hope and in the end he deceived both us and the ManU fans.

That, is his true face. That is Thiago Alcantara.

We don't need people with this kind of characters wearing our Blaugrana. Auf wiedersehen kiddo, you will not be missed.

Kuddos to you Chinese cule!

I can recognize a traitor when I see him too.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

Sky Italia has been like Paul the Octopus: ;)

Guardiola going to Bayern - first broke by Sky Italia

Mario Gomez going to Fiorentina - first broke by Sky Italia

Yeah, Sky Italia is one of the more reliable sources out there. Of course they have their share of rumors that end up not coming true but they've been right & exclusive about quite a bit. Why they are one of the first sites I read every day.

Superfly

Banned
Song's agent said Wenger and the board wouldn't sit down with them to renegotiate his contract. Arsenal were also heavily linked with Sahin. Song stated he wanted to stay at Arsenal even after Barca's offer came, but they made it impossible for him to do that

we're way off-topic though

Nope, Wenger kicked him out because he wanted more money despite having something like 3 years on his contract (can't remember) and his overall attitude in the dressing room became crap when he heard of Barcelona's interest

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Don't kid yourself to make you feel better about this situation, Estel - He definitely would have made it at Barca if he remained.

S7_MUFC

meh! With his attitude he was probably never gonna make it here... Let him learn it the hard way
Or maybe he simply wants to playfor a manager who trusts him...He seems to be really confident about his ability to break into all conquering bayern side.We are running out of options to improve our midfield,let's hope we don't sign fellani,I'd rather stick with cleverly and anderson.....:banghead:

Ursegor

World Champion
Barca wants to get rid of him anyway. Which is why no one at Barca is making Thiago any promises. Pep is right. With Neymar's purchase the experiment of Iniesta on the wing is dead. Now, even if Xavi immediately retired, this wouldn't guarantee Thiago anything. We'd have Fabregas and Thiago competing for 1 spot and Tito prefers Fabregas obviously.

By now I actually believe Barcelona is trying to force him out and not other way around. Which would explain why he is still not gone yet, tweeted "I love Barca", why Pep said that no one wants to leave Barca unless they are forced out and why the local papers keep photoshopping him into other team's jerseys.

Yep, this is how it's going down. Poor Thiago. He's the victim in all of this. :pedro:

Poor United fans though. At least we can comfort ourselves with Song, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas and Messi occupying the center of the pitch. What do United have? Anderson and Cleverley? :VdB:

desoe

I'm still LOL at the way Pep trolled United, tho :lol:

First beat em at two finals for two years, now taking Thiago out off their hands :lol:

Take that, RedCafe.

PaCmAn

Lol Redcafe went into meltdown, then they went on to a new topic on Oliver Torres then gave up knowing he be another unrealistic target.

Martindn

After what happened on this forum yesterday, talking about a redcafe meltdown is like laughing at another country for getting nuked, just after being nuked. We both got fucked :p

Still think hell stay at barca, or rather hope he will.

PaCmAn

Pep, Thiago played Man U and Barça like suckers. Pep did another slippery move, first the secret Bayern meeting during the Audi cup, that fake sabbatical when really he was just learning German, then the media got to look like fools when Pep announced he be Bayern coach and now Thiago.

Home of Barca Fans